Reviews for Wax On, Wax Off
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hilarious! I really enjoyed it! Which Providence episode did it remind you of? It's been so long since I've seen an episode, so possible similarities escape me, unless it's general stuff like Jonie making dog biscuits, or something like that.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
hahaha loved it! very funny ]
PastMyShoulder chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
omg this story was so freakin funny ! I so love it !She looked at Mac. “I will if you will.”

He smirked at her, gesturing for ‘ladies first’ into the tub. . LOL :))
Tricki chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
OMG ROTFLMFAO! That was the most original, funniest, AWESOME thing ever! You totally made me grin like a floon and literally laugh out loud! haha great one from the Master ;P
LaurieLu9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw that was so good! I love Stella and Mac! Melina is the best tho! Lol
mj0621 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
nice!love humor!loved that eppy too...:) exotic food..yum...NOT!lol
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
LMTO! That was great! )
Augusta chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
mcabello chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Good chapter. Write more soon.
HelmutVinagrette chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
ROLMAO! I never thought Mac would do it! Great fic! More please!
kurdt chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Lmao! That was awesome!
Caramelchan chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aww haha i just watched that episode today (i'm in england aka denial land) and i could just imagine that happening after!
Tinker Bell 05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aw! That was adorable. And I was laughing the whole time. You rock! Adding this one to my favorites list
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Ah, what I wouldn't give to see this fun side of Mac in the show itself. )

Great work, Becs! You had me smiling from ear to ear at the end of it..."Fare Game" was one of my fave episodes too... The scenes with the bugs and worms were absolutely disgusting, but that's the whole point, ain't it? Heh.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aw, that's all you're teasing us with? LOL I LOVED it! You really have to give us more!

I love Mac & Stella. They're one of the best! ;o) You write them so well, by the way.

LOVED IT! Wish there were more!

~mandi *_*