Reviews for The Arms of the Galaxy
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aw wow! That was amazing. Great story. Love it. Instant favorite. I live moments between Charlie and Don, they are so sweet. Amazing work! :)

-TheOne(SmilingAtTheEnd)
cindythechef chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
sniff sniff this was beautiful brother fluff :)
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sweet is perfect! thanks! :)
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
The word sweet can't be use to describe this story. It's just not enough!

Thanks for sharing with us such a wonderful story. Really appreciate it!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful story. I loved how you had both dread & awe woven throughout.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
that was good loved it
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This is such a beautiful story!
drace-hunter chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aw that is just... *wobbles* that's just good. really good. haha great job with it!
Stahchild chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh oh oh my heart.

Your story is one of the Very few stories make me want to both cry and smile and the same time.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is actually my second read of this story, and I realized I didn't review it the last time, so I thought I would do so now. It was good, I enjoy the brotherly concern Don seems to be feeling toward Charlie. )
bagira chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I'm glad you were convinced to post it here - I never would have seen it otherwise, and that would have been a crying shame. It's absolutely gorgeous :D

I love Don in this one! Of course, I love Charlie too 'cause he's Charlie and it's impossible for me not to, but Don was simply wonderful! I loved his protectiveness of Charlie and his gesture of care in not returning Terry's look because he doesn't want to alienate his brother any more than he already is, doesn't want to separate him any more and maybe not get him back someday. Your picture of the relationship between them, too - Don's ability to make him laugh, thereby erasing any worry he has that Charlie is gone forever, somewhere Don can't reach him... he wants to include him now and is ashamed that he didn't always before, and that's so heartbreakingly sweet! All your characterization is spot on, it's original and thought-provoking, and it's very poetic and lovely to read.

I loved it! And don't worry about someone else having read it before; I'm willing to bet no one will mind reading it more than once :D I know I won't.
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I just adore one-shots like this. The imagery was fantastic and the emotions very clear. It had all the essense of Numb3rs and I love it!
SaJi chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Thank you very much for posting this story here. *heart*
Latanya Kassidy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
That was cute. I'm a big fan of the brothers Eppes interaction. I loved your detailed insight into Don's mind and his thoughts on his brother. Great job!

L.K.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I know I've read this before, and it took my breath away just as much this time around.

*He can still make Charlie laugh. He can still make Charlie see him. As long as he can do that, maybe there isn’t any place Charlie can go where Don can’t bring him back.*

I wonder if Don's control issues come from this, from Charlie always being somewhere past him, beyond him, outside the world they're supposed to share as brothers.

Regardless, this is a beautiful, character-accurate fic, and I thank you for it.