Reviews for For the Sake of Momentum
corny sloth chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is rather lovely, yet heartbreaking at the same time.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Lovely bit of smangst!
starlightxlove chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
so good you should keep it coming!
We Didn't Start the Fire chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Hm...normally I don't like present tense fics, but it worked surprisingly well in this one.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Sweet.
krumfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
cute...nice fic
StarrCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Sweet!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Why would Lupin's changing, which I am sure is what you are talking about, affect their relationship. It is not as though Tonks has no idea that Remus is a werewolf.

That aside, I thought it was a wonderful story. Wonderful descriptions. Elwen.
rubberband11 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
great story!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh, God! You know, you write better smangst than anyone out there, right? So beautifully rendered, physical descriptions playing out in a mental mindset, making it more than the movement and greater than the moment.

And the angst here doesn't ruin their lovemaking, it's just the vestige of a bittersweet parting.
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
more wistful fabulousness. i particulary liked the bit about physics - frankly, i never understood it, but i think if they taught it in ternms of tonks and remus shagging, it would have captured my attention much more. ;)

but yes. lovely, lovely stuff. very poignant, methinks, in the way that it was most likely a final respite for the both of them before things went further to hell... sigh. so wonderful, but in that sad way - which is something you pull off magnificently. gold stars for you.