Reviews for Of Cracked Spines and Lost Hearts
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
just found this cute little story, and I love it. I will always love Remus just as much as he loves books
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
lol! i never imagened Remus reading something like that, or having dreams about Tonks in that way, but cool fic!

loved the double meaning in there. glad that Remus kinda picked up on it!

great fic!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Oh man! That was great! I loved it!
the-hoop-earings chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was realy well written and in character please write more.
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
When I read fictions like these, I have an urge to scream, “She loves you, you wanker! Accept it!” And oddly enough, Remus reading a trashy romance novel makes perfect sense.
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Such a sad ending :( Poor Remus, but wonderful writing.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Nice to see that you have new fics!
krumfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
You drew a very interesting parallel there...nice fic!
coffeehigh chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
very charming story. i like how you made the meaning of old books work on different levels. i also like how you were able to show each of their character traits by merely showing their reaction to the book- Sirius included.
StarrCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Classic Lupin.

Sweet piece!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I think it is sad that Lupin sees himself in such a low light. He is one of my favorite characters in the books. But I am glad that I know they eventually hook up. Elwen.
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Okay, it erased my review. Let's try again!

Love the title on this one muchly!

And I love how the whole thing is framed with the book, and how their responses to it reflect who they are (Sirius included). It's also so RL that two people in love (and possibly denial) read things into each other's words and hope (and, again, deny).

Beautifully done!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh... i absolutely loved this. the idea of remus (and others) reading trashy novels amuses me - possibly because i'm in the middle of reading one right now. although in my defense, my aunt picked it up for a quarter at a garage sale, and i'm only reading it because i had nothing else to do. ;)

but anyhoo. i liked how the book found its way around, and prompted fun little thoughts to form in remus' mind. tonks' words were great - but too bad he read too much into them. instead of not bending, he should really let her 'give the old books love'. that's a nice thought... well done, as always! :)
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
hee hee, Remus reading trashy novels. I like it! Looking forward to more :)