Reviews for Blood Links
Carnage068 chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I had a feeling it was Mewtwo. He wasn't mentioned early in the story and some of the powers and things he did, like wipe out Young Link's memory of him discovering his identity, were only things he could really do. He also seemed to not care as much as the others about the deaths. The vocabulary also led me to think it was him. Finally, that just seems like something Mewtwo would do, especially after reading One Last Smash.
greekwolf-bluemoon chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Mewto? That's my guess. He hasn't really been depressed. He didn't try to fix Young Links memory and he could erase it. Also, he was very concerned when Young Link was gonna tell who the murderor was. Hmm... Or maybe Popo? I dunno. I think Mewto.
JapanFan Kyoko chapter 12 . 9/2/2007
Bravo! Great fic! I'll check out some of your other fics!
JapanFan Kyoko chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
No! Falco's always first to die! It was SO SCARY!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
LOL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU ROCK! HOOHOO!

So.. I'm gonna go read some more fics of yours!

BRAVO!BRAVO!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 11 . 8/5/2007
I knew it was MEWTWO! I was right!

OOH!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
So... Peach/Luigi... I could see that if Daisy didn't exist. hm... So.. do I really get a plushie? lol!

Next chapter!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
I will be freed? Okay, thinking really hard here. giga bowser! MWAHAHAHAHA!

HEH! Falcon's a drunkie!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
HAHA! EMO FOX! I love that! So, is he wearing eyeliner yet? SPHORFT! HAHAHA! COOLCOOL! Okay, question. Why aren't the smashers all in a state of greiving? you'd think that they'd all be hysterical at the number of losses. Anyhow! Next CHAPTER!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
OH! A CLOAKED FIGURE! Mysterious... Mysterious...

OKAY! Well! You do well with killing the characters off! You Serial Killer! lol! Just Kidding! Okay, well I'm on to the next chapter!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Aw... to tell ya the truth I was hoping for Marth to fall into the nothingness, and go screaming like a girl! LOL! Only kidding, though it would have been funny to tell you the truth. I suppose he used his sissy acrobatics to sissy-flip his way to safety? LOL! I only like playing as him because you can be so close to being hit, only to do a sudden double-back flip, and avoid the attack! Okay! Next Chapter! Oh! By the way, Gannondorf finally showed up eh?
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Yeah, still awkward... but oh well! :)

So,are you suggesting that this murderer can lift things w/o actually touching them. HM...

Thinking, thinking. Okay! moving on!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Okay,I don't like the link pairings. Marth and Roy as brothers are not exactly what I'd have planned. Unless it's in some odd sort of sense. I thought it was clear that Link loves Zelda in the games, and that each Link is of a different generation. Oh, and the clone thing is a bit weird for me too. It's a bit weird actually to me. I'm not gonna be able to look at it the same way exactly now, but I'm still gonna read it for kicks on who is to die! LOL! Okay, I'm gonna read the next bit here now. I'll review on that when I'm finished! CoolCool!

Don't get me wrong! I still love your fic! I was just expressing my opinion on how I wouldn't have seen stuff in that way, it's a different perspective for me. It feels a bit like incest to tell ya the truth, but I'll ignore my feelings for the full effect of the reading! Now... I move on!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Well, I found it interesting that you made Pikachu and Pichu a father and son couple. But I find it somehow weird that Pikachu would be that old. Heh, it makes me think of him with thick-rimmed glasses and a comb-over! HA HA! Yeah, while the story is short it is good! I think it's even better than my friend Nintendo4ever's. Coolcool!
Chivalrous-Prince279 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
A tad rushed, but good all in all. Man though, I was hoping that Falco was gonna be put into Yoshi's mouth! HAH! Good so far...