Reviews for Sorcery, UNITed, Independence, Space
Fuel2rock chapter 29 . 8/19
Why is Harry talking like a complete head case its distracting and not in a good way it takes away from the story making it hard to read
Doctor11rocks chapter 1 . 4/22
Harry finally realizes that he is Dumbledore's pawn. He decides to get out from beneath the archwizards' thumb.
Good start.
PiBrain chapter 14 . 3/24
Should also state, this isn’t always the case, and in most cases the author is quite good, and worth the read
PiBrain chapter 14 . 3/24
Good fic, loving the idea, though the author needs to work on their dialogue. People seem to just state things that wouldn’t be spoken in such a way in real life. Like, “Harry. You have wings.” followed straight away by “Liz, I have wings.” This is my only real problem with it so far, other than the occasionally disjointed writing.
icicle.c.cold chapter 14 . 3/23
Thanks for giving Harry an Animagus form. I always felt like he should have had one.
icicle.c.cold chapter 13 . 3/23
Don't sell yourself short! This was an excellent chapter, and could picture the ship/craft in my mind. Wings that aren't quite distinct, seems to be feathered but doesn't actually have feathers at the same time while ago appearing to look leathery like dragon wings. The engines look metallic but are also organic and the wood seems to meld seamlessly into the black pod on the body. I understand the way you can feel something that is not actually a part of but feels real. It's a good chapter with wonderful descriptions.
icicle.c.cold chapter 4 . 3/23
This was very well done and I liked it a lot. I don't either needs any edits
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 57 . 2/1
A great story here!
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 57 . 7/10/2018
wow. Just... wow. an amazing story.
i love how you've incorporated the Whoniverse without needing to bring in the doctor who characters, but still made it a realistic mesh of the two worlds.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this over the last few days and will definitely be recommending it to my friends.
can't wait to read what else you've written!
sarah.clarence.1 chapter 30 . 7/9/2018
heh. Sorrento... that's just down the road from where I live. less than a half hour drive.
StoneTheLoner chapter 13 . 6/18/2018
Considering one fights alien incursions and the other is a wizard this budding relationship is a bit too casual. I assumed it would have a more suspenseful/suspicious tone with two societies meeting for the first time, but everything's been very streamlined with one side already knowing about the other :/

I hope you developed the church a bit more in these stories. It's too novel an idea in a HP fanfic for it to be unimportant.
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 6/18/2018
You know, nobody who isn't discriminatory themselves notice a detail like "Hey, some of the people pointing guns at me are women." It's so besides the point (what with guns being pointed at you) it begs the question of why you thought it relevant. I'm disappointed in you Harry :p
StoneTheLoner chapter 11 . 6/18/2018
Please edit this "Shit scared hardened look" description... It either suggests he looked pretty bad*ss or he's currently in the process of shtting down his leg...
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 6/17/2018
Hope this won't turn out to be a story where Harry gets it into his head to reveal the wizarding world to all muggles. Sure it's done out of fear and the practice is immoral, but witch hunts DID happen in that world. The religion mainly responsible is more widespread than ever before too. And by then their society is so old and secluded interacting suddenly on a global scale with curious and worried nations would be a very bad idea. Some fanfics start with well thought out and gradual changes and are good fanfics for it, but the ones where the decision is purely a moral one kind of suck :/
StoneTheLoner chapter 5 . 6/17/2018