Reviews for Magic and King Arthur
Cat chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
though this is interesting I can't bear to read any more. There is no Guinevere mentioned and the fact that Lancelot and Pheobe are soulmates and that really puts me off it. Since he loved Guinevere, I thought maybe Pheobe might get heartbroken when she realizes Lancelot loved Guinevere...but it sucked when it turns out that Pheobe and Lancelot are destined for each other.
obsessed668 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
aaw i loved it! well done!
HellKiten666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
oh my god, i love it
xxroxy-dogxx chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
i loved it!
iluvtakethat chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
so sweet, perfect ending
Elfvamp1-13-97 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Cute last lines Write soon!
SilverLight05 chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
I can't belive it's really over! I love this story too much for it to end! Well, you did a great job, and I enjoyed both reading and reviewing it!

SilverLight05 chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
No, it can't end just yet! I hope you're thinking about a sequal! Will, on to the epilogue!

Aria DeLoncray chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
Aww, that was great! It seemed a little rushed but I loved it.
Rodidor chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
awesome story
TriGemini chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
This is an excellent ending to an excellent story.

Really enjoyed it a lot.
TriGemini chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
Well this proved to be a good ending.
SilverLight05 chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE update soon! Was Phoebe and Paige sent back to the past or was it Lancelot and Gawain that were sent to the future? Please update soon!

TriGemini chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
Well this proved to be interesting!

Well it seems that the girls can't really do much while stuck in their own time. Of course, their's always going to be twist in the end. Did the girl's get sent back? What'll happen next? Looking forward to more. Until then.
LeahTeirnan chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
you just sent them back like that! :-0 :-0 :-0 how could you? more pretty pretty pretty please
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »