Reviews for Very early, even
Madison chapter 5 . 6/16
This is the first review I've left and may I just say BRAVI! This is a fantastic prose, and it is helping me with my (possibly unhealthy) V for Vendetta obsession I developed when I first watched the movie. My movie hangover comes back every time I watch it and I find myself searching frantically for something to fill the void. This definitely helps, so thank you. This particular chapter is iNCREDIBLY ADORABLE and I squealed and nearly threw my laptop in utter delight.
Great fic :) loved it
LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
I know it's been like 5 years and as a fellow writer, I could understand if your not passionate about this story anymore but any chance of that passion coming back? I'm intrigued by this tale and would like to read more :)
ReaganLogan2121 chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
This story made me so happy
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
That moment was so achingly tender and beautifully vulnerable that I felt it. How marvelous ~
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 12 . 5/31/2016
I have to admit...normally, I'm not partial toward overly personified animals in reading, but, to some degree...it's a little more fitting, here. I enjoy their moments, but at the same time, I think I prefer less "inner thought" and more interpretation or inference on the human's behalf - as it is, naturally. Mostly, too, because it keeps better with the "believability" aspect of the story. I truly adore Shade, though.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 5 . 5/31/2016
I really enjoy the domestic elements of their interactions. While the drama and excitement of the primary plot points are undoubtably engaging, it's the moments in-between, the delicate beauty of the simpler days, that expands upon the intrigue and tender sincerity between V and Evey - an absolute pleasure to read, so far.
Eva Goblin chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you!
clb298 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Absolutely loved it
LustForVendetta chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Oooo I love this fic so much!
LustForVendetta chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Omg omg omg omg cuuuuute!
WhiteLunaNight chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Are you going to write a sequel?
WhiteLunaNight chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
V is back baby!
Sino chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
UGH my god this is so cute you're a god