Reviews for Very early, even
I know it's been like 5 years and as a fellow writer, I could understand if your not passionate about this story anymore but any chance of that passion coming back? I'm intrigued by this tale and would like to read more :)
ReaganLogan2121 chapter 17 . 7/9
This story made me so happy
AC01 chapter 15 . 6/1
That moment was so achingly tender and beautifully vulnerable that I felt it. How marvelous ~
AC01 chapter 12 . 5/31
I have to admit...normally, I'm not partial toward overly personified animals in reading, but, to some degree...it's a little more fitting, here. I enjoy their moments, but at the same time, I think I prefer less "inner thought" and more interpretation or inference on the human's behalf - as it is, naturally. Mostly, too, because it keeps better with the "believability" aspect of the story. I truly adore Shade, though.
AC01 chapter 5 . 5/31
I really enjoy the domestic elements of their interactions. While the drama and excitement of the primary plot points are undoubtably engaging, it's the moments in-between, the delicate beauty of the simpler days, that expands upon the intrigue and tender sincerity between V and Evey - an absolute pleasure to read, so far.
Eva Goblin chapter 2 . 10/31/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you!
clb298 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Absolutely loved it
LustForVendetta chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Oooo I love this fic so much!
LustForVendetta chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Omg omg omg omg cuuuuute!
WhiteLunaNight chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Are you going to write a sequel?
WhiteLunaNight chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
V is back baby!
Sino chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
UGH my god this is so cute you're a god
noodlebot5000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I actually created a profile just to send a review. I read this entire story and I absolutely love it. You did phenomenally! Kudos :)
CC333 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
This is the one my favorite Vendetta fics! You write this pair so perfectly and the ending was very sweet. I never would have imagined V having blue eyes but it fits very well. Great job with this :) I know you posted this story a while ago, but it still rings awesome. :D Thank you for it
KK the Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow! I'm so impressed with how you write this! I read the whole thing twice! When will your sequel be out!? Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I can't wait! :-D