Reviews for Very early, even
Eva Goblin chapter 2 . 10/31
Beautiful story. Thank you!
clb298 chapter 17 . 7/10
Absolutely loved it
LustForVendetta chapter 6 . 4/19
Oooo I love this fic so much!
LustForVendetta chapter 1 . 4/19
Omg omg omg omg cuuuuute!
WhiteLunaNight chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Are you going to write a sequel?
WhiteLunaNight chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
V is back baby!
Sino chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
UGH my god this is so cute you're a god
noodlebot5000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I actually created a profile just to send a review. I read this entire story and I absolutely love it. You did phenomenally! Kudos :)
CC333 chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
This is the one my favorite Vendetta fics! You write this pair so perfectly and the ending was very sweet. I never would have imagined V having blue eyes but it fits very well. Great job with this :) I know you posted this story a while ago, but it still rings awesome. :D Thank you for it
KK the Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Wow! I'm so impressed with how you write this! I read the whole thing twice! When will your sequel be out!? Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I can't wait! :-D
lila chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Hello, I liked the story to the V for vendetta, should do more like this are interesting, if you please I'd like him to do more if you please;)
Thank you.
EwigeStudentin chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Thank you so much for this story! I've discovered the movie just a few days ago and become a fan immediately :)
I love every chapter of this story, particularly the flashbacks with all the UST *swoon* but the later chapters are great too - you managed to justify / explain the "V lives" part in a very believable way, kudos for that!
Love how all your characters feel alive - great characterization even on the teeny cameos, like Finch's. It would have been fun to read about him dropping in on V and Evey unannounced at some point. A collective jaw drop there, teehee.
My favorite part was about V brushing Evey's hair *fans self* Loved it to bits!
I also love the idea of V being hot - I mean, not only figuratively speaking :D The guy from a pairing I used to ship a while ago was cold to touch. I didn't really like that :-/ Now, with V, it's so much better! I can totally imagine him being cuddly warm *happy sigh*
Anyhow, thank you very much for this story, it was a great pleasure to read it!
theweezil chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
I love this. A lot.
Tama chapter 17 . 6/4/2012
Really love this fic D it's amazing
Blargidy bleehhhehe chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
I could have sworn that you wrote "...and Shade enjoyed the trip, banging his against the half open window..." I burst out laughing for about five minutes before rereading the sentence and realizing that wasn't exactly what had been written...

Snerk. Loved this story, hope you have more good ones either waiting or coming for us ;)