Reviews for Very early, even
Mirror mask angel chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
aw soo cute i loved it .how adorable
theshadowcat chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
What a lovely chapter. Now get your butt in gear and write the next one. *grin*
Libertad23 chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
very cute chapter. I would love for V combing my curls. *lol* cant wait for another chap!
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Good job. I hear you about doctors. Hubby just went through 3 weeks of different doctors telling him different things that were wrong with his knee. He had surgery to fix it today, so hopefully now things can start getting better.

Sorry, where was I? Oh, yeah, great chapter. Give the boyfriend a cookie and hurry with the next one please.
Remember 1105 chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
I like how you used a Londoner, a regular guy, to find V in the tunnels, not Evey. It's a lot less predictable. I can't wait for the next chapter.
brainfear chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
M. Love those little moments they have together. More please.
Libertad23 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Berry cute chapter! a man doing gardening what else could we ask for? Thanks for letting him live,

XOXO

Good luck with your guinea pigs!
theshadowcat chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
If you want to really drive V crazy, give him 13 Guinea Pigs. What in the world are you doing with 13 Guinea Pigs? On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.

Great chapter and I can't wait for more. So soon, please.
Kai Fong chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
how cute _
Redone chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
"if this be madness then I am mad, but I am in good company." :)

Very nice so far, am quite looking forward to next chapters. Why does V keep the vegetable patch dark? It should get lots of light.
Mirror mask angel chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Yay! it was so warm and cute . really liked this chapter
BeliBali chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Great. Very enjoyable. I like the garden concept. Again, excellent with V's language and with Evey's innocence as well. Keep going with this.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Alright, you've got me hooked, so now I must implore of you, more!

Okay, that aside I must agree with what others have pointed out that the second chapter seems terribly out of place. It is alright to jump back and forth in time but this jump seems a bit much. The lack of a transition or reference point makes it seem like it doesn't belong. Perhaps a very brief paragraph could go at the beginning to lead into the second chapter would help.

In any case the first chapter is quite adorable and I am happy to see V lives. :)
Kai Fong chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
OMG! he got out!

hooray!
KELAndSoMuchMore chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Uh...

Chapter 1 was FANTASTIC. Beautifully written, captivating... very VERY nice.

But chapter 2 doesn't fit. o_O It feels like it should be an entirely different fic. Which would be nice, since I'd much rather you continue on chapter 1 in the same vane instead of turning it into a He Lives! fic. D:
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »