Reviews for Two Worlds Together
sing-it-out-loud chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
I enjoyed your story but at the end you didn't mention anything about Dagonet. I mean yes, he didn't really have a love interest but he had Lucan and did survive the lake. Or did you have him die during the battle of Bandon Hill? You didn't mention him ther either. I really wish you said something about Dag in the epilouge at least.
TheLighthouseKeeper chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
I like it so far!
gin chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
its a really cute story but the knights are a bit too tame...

i do believe they would have shoved the girls out of the way and started turning knobs and pushing buttons, etc and so on. sure they're out of time, but they're still men lol!

the flour scene was cute though :D

i'll finish reading the rest later.
HamstanatorX chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
BAH HAHAHAHAHAA

okok so i HAD to comment this JUST to say that the 'Ewok' bit was hilarious. hahahahaha.
xxroxy-dogxx chapter 17 . 8/3/2006
This ending was so adorible. It's nice to know that someone names a kid Hannah for once. It's my name to and its jsut nice to see the name in a story. But that's besides the oint. This was a great story and fun to read. It was very funny too. Xoxox CH33R$!

~Hannah~
Rodidor chapter 17 . 8/2/2006
awesomest should be nominated for tristan awards
Rodidor chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
aww
Rodidor chapter 15 . 8/2/2006
man i am just ready to kick somebody ass right now
Pagan Goddess of Chocolate chapter 17 . 8/2/2006
O that is so adorable how they all now have their little children with their own adventure coming up. Can't wait for you to bring up the sequal but i wont be chasing you with pitchforks...well... not yet anyway.

~Pagan
KnightMaiden chapter 17 . 8/1/2006
Yay! I'm so happy there will be a sequel! The parents will be a major role, right? I can't wait to see how the children have turned out as well. Hey, was that line Tristan said about his daughter from a children's book? It sounded so familiar. Well, I'll be keeping my eyes open for the sequel.
Lady of the Plains chapter 17 . 8/1/2006
the story's over? pouts... i want to read more.. pleasre make a sequal... please please please with chocolate sprinkles on top.. i love the update :)
KnightMaiden chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
You sneaky person! You left me thinking the knights were seperated from them! Well, fantastic end. I just wish it wouldn't end. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be doing a sequel, but I look forward to the epilogue.
Pagan Goddess of Chocolate chapter 16 . 7/31/2006
No its over! *sob* i loved your story so much its so sad its finished. Please Please PLEASE write an epilogue!

~Pagan
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 16 . 7/30/2006
MORE!
Kalanie chapter 16 . 7/30/2006
Aw... that was a bit sad but it turned out happy