Reviews for Lakshmi Gulaab
Jacqueline O. Lantern Dupre chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Loved every second reading this 3 too bad you didnt continued it :c still, one of the most enjoyable flash kid x jinx fanfics ive read
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
I absolutely loved it!
phiii chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
hehe col!

i likes this ]

O HOW COULD HE EVEN SUGEST BECOMING A VILLAN!

he's better as a super hero!

hehe

Aw I love KFxJ *_*
janedoe091170 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
xD Y'know, interestingly enough, I just wrote a one-shot where Kid Flash DID become a villain. Hehe. Nevertheless, I adored Jinx's last line, and the rest of the chapter. Update soon, please! Excellent writing.
KF fan chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Excellent job. Very good last line by Jinx. Very good characterization. No errors. No inconsistencies. A lot of fun to read.
Tokio-Panic134 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
kool
ZaDR chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
You updated!

I love you.

Really. Our wedding is on Tuesday.

xD

4 checks under the review box!

-Tsuki- Chan (I need a new name.)
Galateagirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
Cute! I love it, love it I love it! Update soon!
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
“Ok, ok, jeeze! It’s just so much fun!” he said, materializing in her range of vision. She rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms. He grinned his obnoxious smile, and she felt like belting him one…kind of. She grumbled at her own indecision and decided that, just this once, she would let him get off easy.

“You have a warped sense of humor, Kid Flash.” He shrugged.

“I am what I am.” She shook her head at him, an action that caused the towel on her head to fall over one eye. With a sound of disgust barely audible over his laughter, she ripped the towel from her head, flinging it across the room. She glared at the towel as Kid Flash tried to rein in his laughter. When he looked up at her, his laughter died in his throat. He cocked his head to the side, staring in wonder at the picture Jinx made.

Her hair was a little longer than shoulder-length, clinging to any skin it came into contact with because of its dampness. Her eyes, flashing with anger, gave her the look of some sort of fierce queen staring down her enemy. The fact that, in reality, her enemy was a towel, passed through his mind only briefly.

You need to start a new paragraph every time someone different talks.
Luna Forest chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
AW!
mikedark2 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
Wow,that's a great story so far. I really enjoy it. FLINX!
Chip of Silver chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
WRITE MORE NOW! -Kills- Sorry but a good Kid Flash Jinx fanfiction is hard to find.