Reviews for Life As He Lives It
The Silent Rumble chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
You must know that I hate cliffhangers. I think I have some idea of what John is doing. Please update this soon!
thirdwave chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
I really love this story! Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

Sorry this review's so short, I'll write tons more on the next to make up for it.

Lovin it!
thirdwave chapter 7 . 5/31/2006
Awesome fic so far, I can't wait until the next chapter!
scrivania chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
oh! good story so far! update soon!
penguinsrock12 chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
Oh. Does Megan like Zack? Update soon!
769085 chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
Man, did I tell you already how awesome this is? Well, it IS! It's so full of details, so well written, so full of emotion! That's a great, amazing story! Update when you can!
769085 chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
Oh, all this love even in difficult times! That's so beautiful, what a strong bond! I love this chapter! Awesome as all the others! Post more soon!
769085 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
I'm loving this story! It's so well written and it's just so good! Excellent job!
penguinsrock12 chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
I like books... _ Update soon! Please!
penguinsrock12 chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I like it! Update soon!
HitTheRoadMack chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Have nothing to say but this deserves a review cause it's really good. Update asap.
769085 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Weird...that's the kind of story everyone here would like, I wonder why nobody's reviewing, are they lazy today? Hehe.

Great chapter! It's really well written, and...well, it's hard to explain, it's just really good! Update when you can please!
769085 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
NICE start with Zack's point of view! I like this chapter, so if you said it's going to get better, then it's going to be awesome! Post more soon!