Reviews for Non Sequitur
hA-UkA chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
This is absolutely hilarious.
Argh chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
HaHa! Violent Ryou is so much fun! (As long as Bakura isn't made into a big wimp. I read a fic like that and it was kind of scary. Anyways, I found it funny as hell and a nice change from all the angsty fics. :)
blah blah blah blah blah chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
lmfao! nice! it made me giggle
shadow chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
wut the hell...

now thats funny!

it made me giggle.
mistdevil chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
I love you
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
YES! IT - HAS - NO - ANGST! Hooray! *hugs you* I am getting rather sick of all the pathetic angst on this site... THANK YOU! Write more please!
imagines writes chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
*laughs* They're so...REAL. I love it. *I* kissed mirrors when I was younger. XD Ryou flails in his sleep, hm? Can't wait to see the next chapter!
mistdevil chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
HAHAHAH oh my god, I loved this chapter. Because. Because. Ryou kissing the mirror hilarious and kicking Bakura out of bed even more so.
Vamp468 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Well this story is effin' awesome. I love that Ryou's the sexy, confident, bad ass in this one. I love his interaction with Bakura! It just makes me laugh.
It's Just Me chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Please. I love it. More fluff. Fluff. Fluff, fluff, fluff, fluff, yaoi goodnessy fluff. _ Update soon!
mistdevil chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
This is a nice pace. I laughed at parts; ("It wasn’t envy, they looked alike. It wasn’t lust, they looked alike. And it wasn’t hatred; they could have cared less (and they looked alike)."). And I LOVE IT how you don't use 50-sentence paragraphs. Admitedly, I skip straight to the ending in those stories - but I like how you get straight-to-the-point and not use those fluffy metaphorical phrases that confuse the hell of out readers.

"Oh, this sounds cool, but I don't know what you're talking about!"

But for your R/B, I liked the quirky humor, and you should write more.

imagines writes chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
I wish I could give you a longer review, but as there's little to pick at, I'll just say that I like this story a lot; it's more believable than 99% of BxR fanfics, and I wish I had that good a grasp on the characters.

The only thing that's a bit jarring is Bakura having a seperate body, but the story is so good that I don't care as much as I usually would. :D
Insane Serpent chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Freaky . . .but cool. update soon.
imagines writes chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Possessing-a-backbone!Ryou is love. What is he, a basilisk, with bad things happening if people look into his eyes?

"Ryou liked to think of it as moose shit" XDXD
mistdevil chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh...nice! I like the way you put Ryou as the badass, instead of Bakura. Update soon!