Reviews for Perfectly Abnormal
This is great! Finally a person that doesn't write the Dursleys as the most evil relatives on the planet, I mean they do give him a lot of chores and he is neglected like in canon but there is no Harry being physically abused with broken bones every few months. In canon only Dudley regulary beats Harry. It's nice to see the Dursley how I imagined them.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh I really like this, I would love to see more if you ever get inspired. The thought of passive aggressive Slytherinesque Harry is an interesting idea, and I ove the way you wrote it. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 4/23
Evil, evil Harry.
I love it.
mobulis chapter 1 . 4/5
This makes no sense, the dursleys blame harry for everything that goes wrong whether he's responsible or not.
Comic Timing chapter 1 . 3/5
You truly have a gift. Like Adams or Pratchett, you are. With great character development to boot! Please make your life awesome for you - your writing make me so happy.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 2/14
I like
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 1/27
Wonderful!
bdet chapter 1 . 1/18
hilarious!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/16
This was fun! "Clumsy Harry." Tut-tut-tut. It would be interesting to see what he does at Hogwarts, Snape comes to mind. And the other teachers, really, because does anyone ever listen to the students? I wonder if Fred and George would pick up on it? Harry's quite creative, he could teach them a thing or two.
AnimeBlossoms chapter 1 . 1/1
I thoroughly agree with this headcanon and am in love with it...
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I feel like the Dursleys would blame him for it Anyway, regardless of whether they knew he was doing it or not. They know he's magical, even if he doesn't, naturally when weird things happen it's easier to blame his 'freakishness' than to doubt themselves (because doubting themselves would make them uncomfortable, so they'd want to rationalise any excuse possible to avoid it, and Harry is the perfect scapegoat.) I couldn't get that out of my mind the whole time I was reading this, but overall, it was pretty funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
THIS is what Rowling should have incorporated into her books. Passive-Aggressive!Harry is far funnier and more realistic than the doormat we got in the books.

I wonder how your Harry would have handled Snape and his abusiveness at Hogwarts. (and begin to grin evilly)
LaPetitePlumeRousse chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Good story! Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Love it! Totally fits with canon and is 100% enjoyable! So, so funny!
werd me chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
It would be amusing if this harry was used in one of those harry is in a potions accident and becomes his younger self storys.