Reviews for Perfectly Abnormal
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 7/15
Liked it. Brilliant
Loved it! Great little one shot :)
faerieMagic07 chapter 1 . 6/3
thank you for this story. I was a victim of an abusive household and this empowered me from my subservient state.
Passive aggressive to the max! They deserve it LOL
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/13
Nice
faerieMagic07 chapter 1 . 4/14
Ahh if only I read this fic sooner, I might have done it to my abuser. too bad I've sworn my elligiance to being good and kind.
laelruin chapter 1 . 3/23
This was hilarious! I was eagerly awaiting his next scheme. :) Passive Aggressive can be king.
L
Altiria-Aty chapter 1 . 3/12
Lol, I liked this! passive-aggressive Harry is great! great pranks from him and clever too! I can see this Harry as canon easily
NeKo and Tori in one chapter 1 . 3/9
I think I have a new favorite Harry, the passive-aggresive version xD because yes I believe he would have acted like this. And we all know they deserve it, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Haha. Very good story. I am glad I read it.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
An interesting fic.
Alice Hudson chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Brilliantly funny for a short story. Bravo! I love this twist to Harry's character.
Eljin1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
i really like to read a full story/series based on this harry.
dragon1979 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
funny and I would love to see more along these lines
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Actually, I think it's perfect ... as long as Harry doesn't get too obvious. He needs to keep the incidents to things that can be explained away by Dudley's innate laziness and thoughtlessness; Petunia's preoccupation with ... well, whatever preoccupies her; normal wear and tear on household furnishings; stuff that happens outside because other animals occasionally stroll through the yard; and simple coincidences that don't necessarily point to Harry's "freakishness." If he is discreet, Harry can drive them nuts!