Reviews for Perfectly Abnormal
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Haha. Very good story. I am glad I read it.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
An interesting fic.
Alice Hudson chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Brilliantly funny for a short story. Bravo! I love this twist to Harry's character.
Eljin1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
i really like to read a full story/series based on this harry.
dragon1979 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
funny and I would love to see more along these lines
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Actually, I think it's perfect ... as long as Harry doesn't get too obvious. He needs to keep the incidents to things that can be explained away by Dudley's innate laziness and thoughtlessness; Petunia's preoccupation with ... well, whatever preoccupies her; normal wear and tear on household furnishings; stuff that happens outside because other animals occasionally stroll through the yard; and simple coincidences that don't necessarily point to Harry's "freakishness." If he is discreet, Harry can drive them nuts!
Bronze chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Two years down and three to go. If they're starting to doubt themselves now, give Harry three more years and they'll welcome the nice young men in their clean white coats! That or figure out that Harry's behind all of it. Though, come to think of it, that'd take a level of intelligence that's way beyond them! :) Love the idea wherever it came from. It was short but boy did Harry have fun!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Now this is something I love, driving someone crazy and them not even knowing your the one doing it. Such a satisfying feeling! The only better feeling is when they know your the one doing it but can't prove it.
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
ahaha this is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
THIS is my favorite one-shot of all time. I've asked it before and I'll ask it again; please make this into a series/ long fic?
Canadian lamp chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Well that was more amusement than I thought I could have gotten out of two thousand words, that really was pretty great, thank you for writing this.
Hat chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Ehehe. I love it!
BookWyrm chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
This is lovely, even more so after having read "Kid" - going through a revenge phase indeed!
Gwenfahendel chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I like that Harry, he had fun (and a happy childhood) in a weird sort of way!
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
I love how casual Harry was about everything. It's like he has a mental list of things to do to annoy his relatives, and just does each one as he passes by (like the wonky picture). In some ways it seems too intense, but he also very clearly has a routine.