Reviews for Perfectly Abnormal
knightessjg chapter 1 . 7/30
Okay, this is just funny.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/22
Very nice! I really like this version of Harry.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 7/14
Wonderful, I would love to read more of this. :)
ChrysosAurum chapter 1 . 6/3
Brilliant, loved it x
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/30
I can see it too. Very clever and Slytherin of Harry. Though, with the pushpins, wouldn't Harry get in trouble, after all, he just vacuumed. There is such satisfaction to reading this fic. So many fics featured a horribly battered Harry, I like your version's spark.
James would be proud.
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/27
ooh passive agressive Harry is terribly wonderful.
This is great! Finally a person that doesn't write the Dursleys as the most evil relatives on the planet, I mean they do give him a lot of chores and he is neglected like in canon but there is no Harry being physically abused with broken bones every few months. In canon only Dudley regulary beats Harry. It's nice to see the Dursley how I imagined them.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh I really like this, I would love to see more if you ever get inspired. The thought of passive aggressive Slytherinesque Harry is an interesting idea, and I ove the way you wrote it. Thanks for sharing your writing!
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 4/23
Evil, evil Harry.
I love it.
mobulis chapter 1 . 4/5
This makes no sense, the dursleys blame harry for everything that goes wrong whether he's responsible or not.
Comic Timing chapter 1 . 3/5
You truly have a gift. Like Adams or Pratchett, you are. With great character development to boot! Please make your life awesome for you - your writing make me so happy.
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 2/14