Reviews for Attraction
Tea and Fairy Lights chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is an interesting perspective, but do you really think anyone would be interested in Derrick after they found out about Naomi? I don't believe that a random girl would really have the guts to go talk to him after the whole scandal unfolded.
Kayla chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
hii..

this story is starting to get good! update ASAP! I can't wait to read more!
CT chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Nice piece.
Meghan chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I would'nt mind having him notice me either.
Are you going to do anymore fore this story?
Cause I really like it.
Meghan
Kruegers666WoMaN chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Wow...I sure know how that girl was feeling in the beginning of the story. It totally reflected what goes on in my head when I see Mike at school!
Now if only he'll kiss me...That'd be perfect-
Sorry.
Love it!*thumbs up*
Mercury32 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Lord, this is hideous. Did we even watch the same movie or is there a different version out that I'm not aware of where Derrick was framed? Also, the enter/return key is your friend. Don't be afraid to use it

Oh, I knew about the gossip and scandal surrounding him.

Um... gossip is something that has no real evidence. Like that Travis was in a threesome with Jones and Naomi. I thought this was established early in the movie?

I haven't seen him around campus or in class since the day he stormed out

That would probably be because he's being held in jail on two counts of rape.

And yet, in some weird way, it doesn't seem to bother me. In a way, you can say that I seem to be more attracted to him than I was before.

Someone confessing to rape turns you on? Twisted. You should get a job as a sub in a dungeon.

I remember her to be Derrick's roommate, Cathy Jones. She told me that his place was the top floor and I thanked her.

One, it was a warehouse and the whole place was his, Travis and Jones were just renting rooms. Two, after Dericks lied about Jones & Travis, tried to frame them, rip them off and generally fuck them over, living within 2 miles of him would betoo close, let alone under the same roof. Thirdly, after exposing the truth about Derrick, it's doubtful he would've let Jones and Travis stay, even if they wanted to.

After a few minutes, the door swung open and there he stood:

It's possible he was let out on bail, but extremely doubtful. Rapists aren't let out on bail, especially not serial ones. Too much danger of reoffending.
mayday20 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Interesting...I like it.
Clez chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Well, I love the film, and I thought your fic was a good follow-on... one qualm... (sorry), would Jones still live there after what happened?

Keep it up

Clez
RatedRDiva chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I loved it. I definately would have loved to be her. "Oh my god, he's wearing nothing but boxers. Oh Derrick, I loved you since high school. Let's be together!" Next thing you know you're in the back room, having an amazing time. I envy her. Great tory write more.
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Frig! How did you learn to do that! You put yourself in that girls shoes heaps good! Kep up with the writing
lisa chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
OMG! this chicks life is MY FANTASY! i WANT him!
BonnieBaybee34 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
This is a great story! And don't I just COMPLETELY understand!;) James is SO hott! I love this movie too. He's such a good "bad boy". We need more Gossip fics! You wouldn't wanna be the lucky writer to take them on would you? PLEASE?
liam's songbirde chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
very nice indeed, although i prefer travis to derick, still a great story
Sylphide chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Hey!

I love "Gossip", it's an awesome movie with a shitty ending. Still, great start!
Talemeka chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Good job! I love this movie and the book!