Reviews for The Good Sheppard
Vadercat chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
loved the story.
Yodes chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Brilliant! But now I want a dog that can type on a keyboard...
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I have really enjoyed reading this, I'm glad I found it this morning.

A few places I did notice with slight errors:

- Rodney suspected the Sheppard could have done so if he'd desired. -

(should be "that Sheppard"

- He didn't want to it to seem like he needed them there, but the being alone in the jungle was creeping him out. -

(take out the first "to" and the "the" in front of 'being')

- Elizabeth liked discuss things with him. -

(liked 'to')

- The ceiling looked the mouth of a malevolent fire demon that was breathing heat and flame down upon him.-

(looked "like")

-the compliment wasn't lost on Carson, he raised as surprised brow as Rodney continued, -

(raised "a" surprised brow)

- "Yes, mom," he repeated again. He tied his shoes which did kind if hurt because he had to stretch his arms down to reach his feet. -

(kind "of" hurt)

- There were held by four men using them as shields.-

('They' were)

- Rodney satwatching Sheppard sleep.-

(you need a space between 'sat' and 'watching')

-The stresses his body had been under where just too much and they'd almost lost him once or twice.-

(where should be 'were')

Sheppard would make a good dog, wouldn't he? I love this idea, and the story was really well written and plotted out. I was wondering if there will be more to this story, as we still are not sure why John turned back into a dog except to assume Rodney's theory was right, and why the Ancients in the Pegasus galaxy had a totem for dogs, all dog breeds, but in reality most dog breeds evolved here on earth, or are you suggesting they were brought to earth by the Ancients? Might be an interesting addition to the story. I know I'm curious about the idea.

still, this was a really fun read.
Njam chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
yay i love this story
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow! Very good! I enjoyed reading this story.
Liz chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This really made me wanna cuddle with my dog. And oddly enough, after I read one part where John lays his head on Rodney's knee, my dog came and did the same thing, giving me those pet me eyes. Think he can read too? Now I'm thinking of making him a keyboard too and seeing what happens...
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Very good story!
LittleKnobi chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
While I read the story I thought about the possible hilarious situation of John transforming into the nacked man next to McKay in his bed. But thats the humourous part of me and your story was of course more serious and you did so great.
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
that was brilliant and a really good read
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Awesome!
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
YAY! This is an awsome story! XD sequel? please?
Sepik chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was different... but I liked it. :D
tvnut127 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
that was so good! i really enjoyed it.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
*growls (lightly)* I had a thought about writing a dog-John fic, but now there's no point since this is so fabulous. Definitely going to be tucked away as a favorite.

little things were great, -might have been static- -whatever was going to try and eat him- -pain in the ass at every opp-

You get the point.
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
i know i already reviewed this on wraithbait... but it bears saying again.. this if f-ing fantastic!