Reviews for A Spoonful of Veritaserum
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This s a very cute and sweet story. The premise is not new to me, I've read several stories from different authors with this general idea.

You, however, have put an interesting new twist on it, one I like a lot.

Kudos to you.

D. Page Robin
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hahahahaha stupid spoons
xxWasabiWarriorAlertxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Haha good psychology. I would have reviewed anyway but that was funny. I liked this, pretty sweet.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Query: Was this story inspired by "Adelaide's Lament" from Guys and Dolls, which goes:

"It says here:
The average unmarried female
Basically insecure
Due to some long frustration may react
With psychosomatic symptoms
Difficult to endure
Affecting the upper resperatory tract.

In other words, just from waiting around for that plain little band of gold
A person can develop a cold. ?
benetgladwin chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Haha this story was cute and hilarious, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Muy bien!
Rebakah chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I have to admit, my favorite part was the spoons. Last line- brilliant. So Luna.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I'm confused... confessing her true love under the influence of Veritaserum cured her complicated, hard seated, hard to treat Witches Flu that even resisted magical cough medicines? Really? That's... mindblowing, yes... with a loud bang and heavy collateral damage probably.
Likewise the interlude at the pub... O.o That was almost dadaistic... okay i love the idea of Luna directing her sentient spoons, but why had this to be part of this story? O.o And what is meant with silent shakespeare? This story is killing my brains and i just wanted to love it for the romantic tension between Harry and Hermione and her suffering despite his closeness...
Penghost chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
A very clever twisted tale you wrote!
Very funny too.

Thanks for your shrewd kind of humor and good scene!
Mister Me chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aw! This was freaking adorable and you did it without bashing. Love you, my lady. Lol.
Hermione-Jean-Granger Forever chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love it! Especially since I'm a Harry x Hermione fan!
dadby chapter 1 . 5/10/2012