Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
JayeMaru chapter 12 . 8/3
This was a different and engaging take on their reunion. I wished it had gone further, but that was because I liked the situation that had been outlined up to here. I liked Buffy unburdened by the assumptions and traumas that had accumulated by the end of S5. And I liked that Spike had a life that fulfilled him even though he would always have longed for her. Finally, I liked how loving and hopeful they are at the end.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
His skin ice cold, he had no pulse or breathing. So u would guess he dead
Slaymesoftly chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Just stumbled upon this while reading someone's profile and thought you were a new author. Clearly not! LOL Although I guess you didn't post at the Spuffy archives I read at or I'd have been more familiar with your name. Nicely done. I'm not sure it has been done before - lots of amnesiac Spike stories, but I can't recall any amnesiac Buffy ones. (Other than the normal spell-induced one in Tabula Rasa, anyway.)
Ems4179 chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
That was just... Bloody perfect! :D
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
Amazing! One of the best Spuffy fics I have ever read! wow!

(I had to laugh at Christine Jacobs... mostly because my name is Caitlin Jacobs...)
StarGirl909 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hehehe... Joan Winters. I lovvvve the irony. It's a great idea. I'm lovin' it so far!
blue talith chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Great ending!
blue talith chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Okay! Now to let Dawn know that Buffy's back!
blue talith chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Yay! Reunion time!
blue talith chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Aw, Spike! And when Buffy ran, did she get out of the building?
blue talith chapter 8 . 6/2/2011
Oh, no! Jason works for the enemy?
blue talith chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
Oh, my! What'll happen now? Will she run away for good?
blue talith chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Happy to see that she's leaning more and more to Spike!
blue talith chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
Riveting reading!
blue talith chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
So far, so good. Glad Buffy/Joan wants to talk some more with Spike!