Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
sheusedtobemine87 chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
Very well written. Love the chapter.
Rini08 chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
I love it so update soon :D:D
thenightcheese chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
Well, hello. Bring on the spuffyness!
justareader18 chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Great new update! I can't wait for Dawn to find out. Update again soon! Gigi
sPIKEaNDmE chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
hey!

um... i think u skipped a chapter. I kinda got lost in the beginning so i went strainght ahead to tell you this.. so iff u didn't and i read it wrong, please let me no.
LoveHiei-Rine chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
oh!1 I love this story it's so sad, but so good!, keep up the good work, and sorry about my last Review didn't mean to upset you:{
Brunettepet chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Johnny's timing couldn't have been worse for Buffy. Their exchange in the restaurant was excrutiating. I like that Buffy immediately sought Spike out again, though. Another good chapter here.
Little-Lozza chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
wow i cant believe i havent reviewed this story yet, sorry.

anyway, good work youve got me hooked and i cant wait till the next update.
souled-angel chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Lovely
Chibinini88 chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
AWW damn i need morre u tuant me!
spbangel chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
wow totally fan-tastic i cant wait for more
kim chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Talk about bad timing for poor Joan...so confused...Spike's a good comforter, though. I'm sure he's had lots of practice with Dawn.

I hope Joan will want to meet her sister soon.
lovelycarose chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
This is such a good story, I can't wait for more. Please update soon, and no more evil cliffhangers, hm? _ Anyway, I might be posting a story I had up awhile ago. I just rewrote it and I'm posting sometime today or tomorrow. Please take a look at it if you don't mind.

Thanks,

~ Ember
Shania Maxwell chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
whoh i really want more!
Windrider chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Great stuff! I can't wait to read more, and find out what Buffy remembered! Update soon, this is an awesome fic. :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »