Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Shouldn't he be phoning Giles and/or Willow at this point? They're going to be upset with him when they find out he didn't...
Jesse314 chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
me likey where this is going -
Krista chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I'm so excited for this fic! Ooh, I'm so excited for more!
LoveHiei-Rine chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
Oh. . Love it!Wirte more soon,or I'll KILL YOU!

Thanks!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
'healed quickly' -so is she still a slayer? One would think she'd have noticed extreme strength, then again, who knows. The source of the envelope. One wonders at that one. Angel? W&H? Might be time to give Willow & Tara a call-
Marianne2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
Love this! Keep going - I want to know how it ends
Gess chapter 3 . 5/21/2006
aww! I love how this story is starting out. Great work! please update soon! :)
fallenangelcrys chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
great work. can you belive jsut this morning i was thinking about this and wondering what was going to happen next. then i check my email and viola! :D can't wait for the next chapter.
General Mac chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
oh loving it more please
Priscilla19 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Great fun! I love amnesia stories - very real, and this one does not disapoint! I love Joan's first five years, the picture bit and the whole little S1 flashback. S'Great!
souled-angel chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
a little confusing in some parts, but great work
jane chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
More please! This is wonderful!
nichbuket chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Awsome job on the new chappie. I even shed a tear. can't wait to read more. :)
brooklyn06 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
i like it a lot, but you really need to update a little sooner because you always get me frustrated with the guessing process
Brunettepet chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Nice job describing Buffy's past five years and the turmoil she's now in. I especially liked her musing that her face might be in pictures in strangers' homes. That idea sent a shiver up my spine.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »