Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
amy-the-rat chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
So Joan regains three seconds of her memory. It's something. Awesome awesome - is Spike going to show her to the Scoobies? Tell them about her? Deliver Dawn's dress? Incredible first three chapters - now get to the point where Willow comes back and does a spell to get Buffy's memory back, with wacky consequences.
thenightcheese chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Awesome! I really love all the mystery. Please update soon.
SOAKtheSUN chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Please-please update soon. I love this story so far.

:D
kim chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Yay! Even if she doesn't learn about the slaying stuff, there are plenty of other memories she can learn from Dawn, and the photo albums. I'm sure Dawn and Spike kept all her old stuff, too, like her diaries.

Spike has to get back with the wedding dress. Will Joan trust him enough to go meet Dawn? He can't leave until sundown, so that gives them a lot of time to talk, still.
Shania Maxwell chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
o interesting! more please!
Mony19 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Yay, another Spuffy fic.

I always liked your fics and I am glad for this new one. I really like it so far.

ud soon
justareader18 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Wow, I really like this story. What a neat idea! I am anxious to see what happens next!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
yay! can't wait for more.
spikeluvver91 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
i really like your story. i hope there are more flaskbacks.
MadTom chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Keep it coming!

This is similar to another fanfic here on ff dot net titled "The Painting" by SquirlyForSpike in which Spike turns up with amnesia after burning up in the Hellmouth in "Chosen". Nice to see this as a counterpoint!
sheusedtobemine87 chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Still loving the story, and it was an awesome chapter.
spbangel chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Wow awesome i love it keepit up and update soon cant wait for more
goldenshadows chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
Very intriguing. Not sure what to expect from this story! Looking forward to next update.
sirc chapter 2 . 5/17/2006