Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
fallenangelcrys chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
this is really good, please keep writing.
Carree chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
WOW! AWESOMNESS EXTREME! WANT MORE NOW PLEASE!
crystaltambaia chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
So cool! Very intriguing storyline. Do you think it's possible for you to write longer chapters? Because I love all your stories, but there's never enough to read!

~Crystaltambaia
youarethelight chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
thenightcheese chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
AWESOME! Best. Story. Ever. Please udate really soon!
souled-angel chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
great work. I'm looking forward to updates. more and more
kim chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
I'm so intrigued! And Joan?

So, is she just a human now?

More soon, please! I hope she'll go back and talk to Spike again. She's gotta realize this is more than just a coincidence.
Rose chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Omg. Love it! Please update soon.
Gallfreyan April chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
This story is amazing! I check my in-box every day watching for updates for ANY of your stories! They are all my favorites! You really are an amazing writer & I envy how you are somehow able to manage your time & mind so incredably well! I can't wait to read more on this story! Please update soon!
demonica mills chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I LOVE this story! I can't wait for another update. In fact, you should update now ). Are you going to post this at SR? You totally should. This story is amazing!
Brunettepet chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Joan's wariness was understandable, Spike would appear a bit unsavory (her mental aside that he was hot made me laugh, though) to a complete stranger. I'm looking forward to how she got from the hospital to her new identity as "Joan." Spike needs to get back to Dawn, too, so how are you going to keep him and "Joan" together? I'll find out soon enough!
Shania Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
omg this is really good! continue!
sheusedtobemine87 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I loves this story which I think I've said in the previous review for the 1st chapter. Your writing it so well.
Crystalmagic13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
sounding brill so far - keep up the good work :)
libraflyter chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I've been less into the BTVS fanfic lately and only wandered in to check out the latest. I really like your set-up here, with the post-Gift no S6 madness universe you have here. Full marks for 'Joan', and her appearance in Cleveland, Ohio (Hellmouth #2! yeah!). Amnesiac Buffy could have some great twists ... I expect good things from this fic!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »