Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
lovelycarose chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Aw, she doesn't remember anything! That's so sad, I think I'm going to cry now. No, not really but great job! Can't wait for more!
courtney37 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
wow i love the direction this is going in and i hope you can continue soon and i love the name joan. thanks bye
FaeNixx chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
kargrif chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
omg! poor buffy! and spike..and dawn, lol

great update! makes my heart ache with the sadness!
spbangel chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
wow awesome i love it keep it up and update soon
brooklyn06 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
i like the twist

update soon
kargrif chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
awesome beginning..can't wait to see what you do with it!
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
hey i like your story. i can't wait til you continue. ohh can't wait to see both of their reactions
youarethelight chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
OMG! This is soo great so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great work!
spbangel chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
HUH? i love it. seem to be Buffy has no memory if Spike? i cant wait for an update keep up the amazing work and update soon yeah?
Funky-Skiz-Taboo chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
agh dont stop i was totally getting into it...ur so evil! :D loving it if ya hadnt noticed definetly a keeper:D:D:D:D keep it up
Gallfreyan April chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow! Another new story from you! This one is very promising! I LOVE it so far! You have the anticipation of waiting to see/hear of or from Buffy, but not so much that it lingers too long! Please write more soon!

~April
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
::blinks::

::wide eyes::

OH, MY GOSH!

I think this one is going to be the best story you've ever written, Ultra! . . . Of course I always say that about ALL of your stories. Anywho, awesome that Dawnie is getting married.

::sniff:: They grow up so fast. I think this will be great and I just adore the Spuffy. I hope you will update soon!

Great job so far,

~Ems

~
AnimeAlexis chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Is it Buffy? And if it is, does she know who she is? Update soon!
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Good start. I'm enjoying the back story of Spike and Dawn's friendship. I'm looking forward to discovering what's happened to Buffy these past several years.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »