Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
thenightcheese chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
AH! Gasp! I think I can definitely related to Spike. I love it. Please update soon!
sunnyhell chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I really like this story so far, even after only 1 chapter! can't wait to read the rest...
souled-angel chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
wow. great work. You're story lines are always so wonderful.
ness345 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great start, I can't wait for more. Nessiex
Nichbuket chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
O. Great start. I can't wait to read more.
chazza chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh wonder how she will react, or even if she remembers her life. i like it so far, keep writing
TammyDevil666 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yep, I had a feeling she wouldn't know him. This is a good start and I'm interested to see what you do with it. I actually have seen something a bit similar to this before. It took place years after Buffy's death. It involved her being brought back with no memories of her previous life and Spike finds her on the streets of LA. Except she was in her old body from the 2nd season. That's all I can really remember of the story. I can already tell this is really different. Anyway, can't wait for more)
kim chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Good start! Well done.

I wonder how she got there?

Spike and Dawn's relationship is so sweet...he picked up her wedding dress. I can so see her turning on the big blue eyes and the pout, asking him to please do it for some such reason...and him caving 'cause he'd do anything to make her smile. Not really minding at all, but grumbling outwardly about being seen carrying a dress around. LOL.
sheusedtobemine87 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Your totally evil leaving it like that. LoL! It's awesome so far. I can't wait to see what happens.
Zombini chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You're right. I've never read anything that would resemble this plot line. I am very much looking forward to the rest!
Lifes-Slayer chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Please update soon! Such a great start to a story...

Little bit's all grown up... How's the big bad gonna cope with that I wonder...

Please keep going with this story!

~Slayer~
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yay! Another story! Your stories are so amazing and this sounds like it will be too! Can't wait for more.
Celestia Nailo chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh my Lord! You've still got it girl...keep up the great work..i love this, and can't wait to read more!
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
more must write more and update sooner )
amber chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Okay, this is kinda interesting. I wanna know whats going on. so purty please post a new chapter soon.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »