Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
The Light of Earendil chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Col!

Just a suggestion, but it might make things a whole lot easier if you make it so Spike got a soul fighting some random ensouling demon or something. It's just not as believeable that he'd continue to help Dawn and be a father figure without one. Unless it already works into your plot, because then we will overlook that small detail :)
Demonica Mills chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
What a great start! I am so curious to see where you are going with this story! Your writing is fabulous, as always.
courtney37 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I really like this so far and i hope you can update soon thanks bye
Milo.Ventimiglia.Lover chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
AHH! evil cliffhanger!

i like the sotry, i like the idea that buffy died and stayed dead, and i like that dawn had grown up and got her own life, most of all, i love its a spuffy, and that you have really taken Spike and used him in the right way. What i mean is you have wrote him perfectly ( in my opinion anyway ) could'nt spot any huge mistakes, so overall brilliant, please update, im one of thoes readers where if you dont update in a day or so i get bored of wating, and i like the beg, so i hope i dont have to wait to long ]]

lolol essasy or what?

Leanne / Spuffied
cebyk chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
please continue and update soon! i like it so far ]
MadTom chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You've got my attention. Please continue!
FaeNixx chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is good so far, I like the idea of Spike as a father figure, he'd make a great dad. Anyway, can't wait to read more!
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Is it really Buffy
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Hm. I think I could like this. I already like how Tara is still alive. I liked her. :)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18