Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
AnimeAlexis chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
Love it! Can't believe it's over! Well done!
Brittany chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
That was a very good story, maybe could have more description tho, but i cried. If i wasnt this much of a fan i probably wouldn't have, but hope and cant wait for a sequel, I really hope there is. :)
twotoe chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
I am so happy with the Buffy and Dawn reunion. And of course I love the happy ending. Really great story. The kind that leaves me wanting more. There is so much room for a sequel. We still have the doings and plots from W&H and all sorts of friends and a Watcher to alert. Especially Giles. The wonderful Giles who never plotted behind Buffy's back and was her steadfast support and should have stayed that way and in this story forever does. Hopefully he isn't dead as his journal was in a bookstore. But I'm rambling. Loved the story. Would love a sequal. Providing I would still get my happy ending of course. LOL
thenightcheese chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
Oh so sweet! Super ending.
nichbuket chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
Oh so sad to see it end, but it was worth it. A fabulous story as usual. Congrats on finishing.
angelofdarkness2284 chapter 12 . 7/23/2006
I love your story it is so great. But the only thing that bugged me was that it ended. I mean there were so much that we didn't see. What happened with Wolfram and Hart and how did the scooby's react to having Buffy back? For that matter what were there lives like now? I mean I love the whole Buffy and Spike together thing it completely rocks and Dawn is happy which is cool but so much is unresolved. Oh and does Buffy ever get her memory back? I need to know more it just can't be the end.
MadTom chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
I loved every word of this! This is one of the few stories here at fanfic dot net that had me wanting more at the end of each chapter, and I was never disappointed! All good things come to an end, but you are now on my Favorite Authors list, and I expect great things from you in the future! Keep up the good work!
fallenangelcrys chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
brilliant, so well written and beliveable for such an unrealistic plot line( ok not so much for Buffy but in general) :D i'll keep an eye out for your next fic! i'm sure it will be just as enthralling.
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
This was such a fantastic story! I'm sad that you're finished with it, but I loved the ending.
Mony19 chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
That was really great and touching.

It was nice to see the sisters reunited.

Can't wait for more Buffy fics.

Good Job
sheusedtobemine87 chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
Very nice ending. I loved it.
kim chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
Surprised it's over already, since there's still a lot up in the air.

Nice reunion.
Chibinini88 chapter 12 . 7/22/2006
aw wonderful heartful imagine the other o.o when they see her at the wedidng! yikes!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2006