Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
Shania Maxwell chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
wow... amazing! love it! please continue!
aej1085 chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
I can't tell you how much I look forward to each update to this story. Another amazing chapter, keep the updates coming!
Rini08 chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
I LOVR it so update soon:P
rocks and glass chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
very good story still! i can't wait for more!
LoveHiei-Rine chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
love it! keep up the good work and update soon!

Thanks!
ayruh chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
I like this fic, I like!
Brunettepet chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
The reunion was descriptive and heart felt. This Buffy is much more emotionally open than on the show, and it's lovely to read. I'm really looking forward to how you handle Dawn's reaction. This was another good chapter, moving the story along briskly.
kim chapter 11 . 7/13/2006
Yay! Happy reunion time.
velja chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
This is just great! I love it! And I'm so curious about what will happen when Dawn finds out about Buffy's return. And what about Wolfram & Hart, are they gonna play a big role in what's to come? I can't wait to find out. More, please?
MadTom chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Keep it coming! None of the other stories currently being worked on keep me wanting more like this one! I look forward to each chapter and haven't been disappointed yet!
Priscilla19 chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Woot! To be continued... Your Spike is so real! I love how you're sticking to character traits. Works very well... Keep it up!

Pris.
VictoriaM5858 chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
O! So good. Keep going!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
I sense a sequel coming. Really hope we get to see a bunch of the old gang again. _
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
*Sigh* Spuffy makes me so happy! Can't wait for more (of this story and your others)!
Mony19 chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
Aww so sweet between them. It is great that Buffy is trusting Spike and getting her memory back.

ud soon