Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
Kathryn Adkins chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
I know I've been craptastic in the reviewing department... but I do love every single one of your stories. This one... it's coming along so well. Looking forward to see your descriptive take on Dawn's reaction to seeing Buffy for the first time and her wanting to be mad at Spike for not telling her about her sister being alive right away.

Brilliant writing. I maintain... you and Felicity (Bitten) are my absolute favorite authors! You're two of the most passionate and descriptive writers I've seen in a long time!
Chibinini88 chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
aw how cute!
sirc chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
sirc chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
sirc chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
sirc chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Missed out on a bunch of chapters, again. Expect lots of reviews for both this story and Beautiful Stranger
Cyberwing chapter 10 . 7/12/2006
update soon!
twotoe chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
That's a terrible place to leave it,- with I'm home. I won't have any fingernails left. Update really soon please.
SOAKtheSUN chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
loved the chapter. evil cliffie, though. :) continue the great work!
justareader18 chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
Yay, I'm glad she went to Sunnydale. Now I'm just waiting for Dawn to see her. She's gonna freak! Great new update! Gigi
lil-leti chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
WOW.. I wonder what they are going to do now? Is Spike going to tell Dawn. Would Buffy want to see everyone. Love Jason for trying with Spike. Just a great chapter.
Priscilla19 chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
Dum da dum dum! She made her way to SunnyD! Love the whole Jason/Spike talk. Very... trusting? I dunno. Keep at it!
Mony19 chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Great Chapter

I am glad that Buffy is getting her memory back and she seems to have gotten a lot of it. I hope she continues to remember. I wonder how Dawn and the others are going to react to seeing her.

ud soon
Marianne2 chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
Still loving this story - I hope it ends happily!
Brunettepet chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
I'm liking Jason more and more in this. Buffy's "I thought it would feel more familiar..." was nicely melancholy. I'm looking forward to Dawn's reaction to Buffy. This was another entertaining, tight chapter.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »