Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
Allen Pitt chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
I'm sure Dawn won't mind that Spike forgot to mention Buffy being back... much... this could get real interesting...glad it's just Dawn there, adding in Willow & Xander immediately would make it more complicated... and I'm sure W&H will come along, too. I'm actually surprised they did so little during the the last few years (with Buffy)-they could have built up a fake dossier and given her a fake past as an operative for them, and she might have believed it...
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Yut yoh. The poopie is about to hit the fan! Spike didn't tell, and now everyone's gonna be mildly upset, I'd think. :) Good chapter.
kim chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Woho! She's here! Hurry, bring her inside before anything happens.
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
yay! she's home! i definitely can't wait to see what happens. update soon!
Chibinini88 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
eh it is time!
TammyDevil666 chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Evil place to leave it. I had a feeling that's where she was headed. I guess she got his note. There's really nothing for her in LA anymore. I can't wait to see Dawn's reaction when she finds out that Buffy's alive. I love this story, Ultra. Can't wait for more)
AnimeAlexis chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
Yay! Buffy's finally back in SunnyD! So does she meet everyone else again next chap? Update soon!
angelofdarkness2284 chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
Wow! This story is great. You are a really amazing writer. I can't even wait to hear what is going to happen next with the whole reunion of sorts and the W&H thing. Although Angel being dead makes me sad not that I'm not a Spike and Buffy fan all the way.
spbangel chapter 10 . 7/9/2006
OH MY GOD CLIFFY! loved it
Chibinini88 chapter 9 . 7/8/2006
love it love it love it
LoveHiei-Rine chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
Oh. My. God. that is so sad! you got to make buffy get the note! or at less somehow get back to Spike!

Besides that I loved it! keep up the good work!
SpaceLord chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
Like the story so far. So you killed off all the AI team too, that was certanly harsh. I have a question about Faith tho? Is she dead, in prison or out slaying now?

So did Buffy end up in Clevland without memories because of the portal or because the PTB got involved and gave her that life?
Hermione2be chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
I like this story. very, very good. And well written
feartoxin chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
finished 9 chaps in 35 minits, AND WE WONT MMOREE!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 9 . 6/29/2006
i love this story SO much! great but kinda sad chapter. PLEASE let her get her memory back!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »