Reviews for In Lethe's Grasp
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
i love it when she fights...great chapter!
Josephine Martin chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
I've just read this from the start, and I'm hooked. I'll be looking out for updates.
socialbutterfly2444 chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
Cool new chapter!Please update as soon as possible.

the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Any chance this Jonathan is Jonathan Levingston? or mabe that's just me... either good work, can't wait for more

~kali~
kim chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Well, he works for Wolfram and Hart! Not much is going to surprise him.

Well, at least with Giles' journal, she'll get an accurate account of Sunnydale. He would be meticulous enough to include everything he knew, including Spike's part in helping save Dawn.

And that answers the question of her still having her Slayer skills and strength. The instinct has been buried in there, waiting for the appropriate moment. I guess she'll be going to meet Dawn, now that she's had confirmation of her existence, etc.

Poor Spikey...
justareader18 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Just keeps getting better and better! I knew something had to be up with Jonathan. Hopefully Buffy'll head to her house in Sunnydale and see Dawn...or maybe bump into Angel..hehe. Anyway, I'll just wait and read to find out! Gigi
Shania Maxwell chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
aww please continue!
Mony19 chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Great Chapter

Buffy is getting back her instincts, i hope she realizes that Jonathon shouldn't be trusted.

ud soon
Mony19 chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
Great Chapter

Poor Buffy, Spike should have told her before. She will need some time to think about this.
spbangel chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
OMG GO Buffy WO X i love her I bet Spike feels horrible now i hope they meet again
Carree chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
so i take it he knew all along huh? Wolfram and Hart, it's not that they're overly evil...it's just they make doing good really difficult...well they are kinda evil...oh damn it! it made scence in my head! oh well...awesome work...update again soon...or i'll hunt u down and make you read reallt horrid fanfiction UPSIDE DOWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *clears throat* sorry bout that...i'm just gonna go now...*darts away*
justareader18 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
First of all, great update! I have been waiting to find the time to read it and a computer to read it on. I wonder how Spike is going to get Buffy to help her...maybe with her sister, Dawn, perhaps? Anyway, update again soon! Gigi
spbangel chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
aww poor Buffy so broken And Spike wow he must feel horrible i would... i loved this chapter keep it up and update soon
socialbutterfly2444 chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Aww!Poor soon we're all going mad having to wait!Also love Beautiful Stranger ur a great writer!But just to let u kno spike doesn say sweetheart he says pet or bit or luv. Just a suggestion. :)
socialbutterfly2444 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
So far so good! Still got to read to the end but i luv it!:)
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »