Reviews for Can You Feel It, Too?
Na-cat chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
loving your story so far! keep it up
KrymsonDranzer chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
HUH? Gah..I'm kinda confused here...Dranzer attacked Takao...? wtf...? and WHAT in the WORLD is Kai DOING! Please please PLEASE post another chapter quickly please! And PLEASE make this a TyKa fic...with them ending up and STAYING together in the end...
iyfanatic chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
You've weaved a very intricate tale here, my friend. :) I love it! The original concept, love drama, and great grammar makes this one of the few great Beyblade fics! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so please update soon.
TechnoRanma chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I like this fic... usually this isn't my favourite take on a TyKa story, but there's something about your writing that is very realistic and emotional, that I just can't help but enjoy it! I gotta say, Hiromi reeally dissapointed me in the chapter! argh! Please please redeem her! Damn, I can't imagine how Takao and Kai are gonna work out! So please update soon! TyKa forevr!
NekoAnime chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Wohoo, another update. *Bounces excitedly* So I'm only slightly confused as to whether Kai kissed Takao or not. I even skimmed the other chapters to see if I might have forgotten. I didn't do a thorough check so I may have missed it regardless.

But the this chapter certainly started off fast and kept on moving. I wasnt expecting Hiromi to be so venemous. She always has been quick tempered and with matters of the heart it can only be 10x worse. I was surprised that Kai denied it though. If it didn't happen I can see his point but it seems like he might have but Takao just didn't know. Like maybe he was sleeping or something. Then again I liked the fact that he did it because he was worried about what the people who have come to mean something to him, would react. It was a very realistic human emotion and I liked that aspect a lot.

I highly curious to learn more about Hiromi and Kyouji's relationship since she still seems to like Takao. I can also easily picture Kai hitting Daichi. He's done that sort of thing before so it wasn't out of character for him. I feel bad for Daichi though because he didn't really deserve it in this case. I did get a chuckle out of the fact that Daichi hit him back later though. _

So it was Dranzer who attacked him? Well maybe it wasn't Kai who was controlling her or maybe a look a like or something. I can't wait to find out that as well.

Poor Takao hearing all that from Hiro. Who would want to hear that the person they loved might be using them or going to take over a company that you love. I don't know if Kai would actually go through with that though. Another thing I'll have to wait and see on I suppose.

I don't think it was Kai because you would think that Yuriy would know about Kai stealing bit beasts. I was surprised that he gave Walborg to Daichi though.

Great chapter, hope the next one comes soon.
StormyFlame chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Loving the fic! hope you update soon i really wanna know what happens hehe ;) i hope Kai doesn't hurt Ty in the end. ~SF~
EmeraldWolfChild chapter 3 . 9/28/2006
Love it!Please continue!
RkR chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
what happened? 0_0

you left it in such a cool spot -evil you.

I can't wait until the next chapter.
silverrayne621 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
pweeze update soon! I can't wait for the next chappie. yay Well that was kinda sad that what happened to tyson, but i still don't get it y didn't he get hurt worse, ITS KILLIN ME i can be such a spaz
NekoAnime chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Yay, you updated. *bounces* Wow though, this turned angsty so fast. Not that that is a bad thing, I love angst as long as everything turns out "Happily Ever After" in the end. _~

I'm curious as to what actually happened with the accident, if it even WAS an accident. Well a car accident anyways, I'm sure Takao wouldn't have purposely destroyed Kai's car. ; I thought that maybe Dragoon protected Takao and that's why he wasn't hurt as much. I'm also curious as to how they found Takao. WAS he in the car? Was he on the side of the road by the car etc. Where exactly was he, close to home, at a park, highway, etc. Sorry for all the questions, you just have me curiousity piqued.

I also liked the way that Tala was brooding. He really does care for Kai, it makes me feel so bad for him knowing that those feelings aren't reciprocated. And darnit, you left off with a cliff hanger. I want to know what the heck it is that's Kai's seeing. Up to see an update soon, this is getting good. _
Dragonix chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
O_O Really interesting car 'accident' you have here. Seriously, every other fic with a car accident has critical conditions and stuff and it's really refreshing to have a scenario where Takao's injuries don't match the car's... injuries (poor car ;_;) and where Takao is underage. Yay for you and your originality!
wingsonfire chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Have I told you how much I already love this fic? The Kai-Takao-Yuriy triangle is too believable. Needy Takao...hopelessly-in-love Kai... Was it Dragoon who crashed the car? What shocking sight has met Kai's eyes outside Takao's room? The suspense is killing me. Please update asap.
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow, it sad, this story just doesn't have enough reviews for my taste. What is wrong with you readers, review dammit. XD

Anywho... ; I really liked this it was a very nice start. I liked the humor that you used, the way they bickered with one another. I started bouncing when Yuriy popped up, I just love reading about him in fanfiction, he can be such a fun character to mess with.

I also liked how Takao brought little trinkets and part of himself into Kai's home, I can very easily picture him doing just that. And also breaking things. ;

The earring was a refreshing thing to read about also because it was the first time I remember having read anything about Kai receiving an earring as a gift. And the fact that it wasn't a phoenix for a change was nice also. _

The whole falshback scene just made me smile. That and Daichi on the phone talking to Yuriy while Gramps is trying to butt in. *giggles*

I hope you update soon, I want to read the next chapter to see what happens next.
Opulent Nuances chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Tyson is way more mature than Kai. Kai is like, a complete emo (like me, we have so much in common) whereas Tyson has a broader view of things, and he's like more popular, and he doesn't move teams all the time. He's got nice sunglasses too.
Dragonix chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Heheh! I enjoyed this! I love your use of humour and emotions _ Good mix. I loving this story so far, because it's such a great read, good job! D

And I wouldn't go by absoluteanime, because they've got it wrong ;; Takao Aoki released Takao and Kai's birthdays (just their's, which is a shame) and Takao is: November 23rd, 1988 and Kai: August 2nd, 1986, so he's two years older than Tyson . But you're right, Kai being younger than Tyson just doesn't fit.

(The random Japanese is always a bonus too btw _~)