Reviews for Three Little Words
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I couldn't stop myself, I cried. Great story.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is amazing! :D
textinct chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
... D: I wish I had a coherent response, but I don't.

While I love my fluff just as much as the next person, this is probably the reality of what Clark and Lex's relationship could have potentially reached. Despite fandom's (and my own) wishful thinking, I can't help but acknowledge that any possible romanticism between them would end in disaster just like this

Clark broke my heart, and Lex... Well, I'm not sure how I feel about that one. Half of me wants to nail his tongue to the wall, and another half can sympathize with what he did. :/ None the less, this was done very, very well, and it's going in my favorites.

I hope you decide to do more Smallville fic'ing someday. :3 After I refresh my memory on Star Wars (my god, I haven't watched those movies in forever) I will definitely come back to read the rest of your collection.
Flora Winters chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I am in complete awe of this story. I actually had to highlight my place and go get a tissue. This was absolutely beautiful. The pain and emotions were so breathtakingly real. I loved this.
Vobi chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
wow..just..wow

This was the best Clark/Lex Angst i have ever read!

You did an awsome, 100% percent cerperb(sp?) job!
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was spirit crushingly tragic. The saddest story I've ever read. If you wanted your readers to cry, well, you succeded.
Lexappeal chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Sob...that was horribly sad.
Sheraven chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Very nice. There are very few ways Clark could do that, I liked how he was broken first. Good story.
killedbychocolate chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
o i love it...its so sad:(...but i do love it :)
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I was bawling so hard while reading this! I love the complete irony of it all, how Clark was going to tell Lex everything, but never go the chance until his moment before death.

I loved it, and hope to see more stories from you in the future.

Great job, -Fanfic fish-
Queendel chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I don't like TC fics which make Clark a total victim and a pathetic creature.

In this fic, you protrayed Clark with strength, dignity and pride, despite his grave circumstances. You gave him the ability to take action, even if it was his life. You gave him choice, and the courage to act on it. I find this fic poignant, impactful and satisfying.

Lex was weak, cruel and deceitful to Clark and I am sure that Clark's last moments of life and what he told Lex will scar him for the rest of his life.

Well done.