Reviews for A little boy
Bearcat Girl chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
That. Was. Amazing. No words.
FandomFairy01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cool story :)
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
whatttttt? huh? *confused look on face* what just happened? or should i say what did i just read? this is the WEIRDEST fanfic i've read so far, in my newfound obsession of fanfics. and trust me, i've read a LOT of fanfics, all gay, except for pokemon blackxwhite. i've read fanfics on the pairings of garyxash, paulxash, richiexgary i guess you could call it, pikachuxash (i just stumbled on that one), aerrowxdarkace (i didn't even KNOW about storm hawks before this fanfic), linkxdarklink, pitxdarkpit, linkxpit, darkpitxdarklink, linkxganondorf (rape), linkxshiek, pitxike, pitxmarth, linkxmarth, ikexmarth, pokemontrainer(red)xdarkpit, pokemontrainerxpit, pokemontrainerxlucas, lucasxness, lucasxwario (rape), lucasxtoonlink, and now peterxedmund (i also stumbled on this couple). first four pairings are from pokemon, after that is from storm hawks, link pairings and pit pairings are from the games legend of zelda and kid icarus uprising except for pitxike, pitxmarth, pitxlink, ikexlink (did i forget about them?), redxpit, redxdarkpit. those are all from super smash bros brawl. lucas, toonlink, ike and marth pairings are from brawl too. peterxedmund is obvioulsy from narnia. told you i read a lot of pairings.
Stormyskies89 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I like this. This is really good. I've always liked the brother relationship between Peter and Edmund. It's cute, and oh so lovely. Very well done.

Ss89
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Really sweet. I liked it. Would you be willing to do one that stretches either into the Golden age or during Prince Caspian? I really liked it and I would love to see a continuation.

May The Lion Be With you and His Blessings Upon You,
Ashleigh
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like it. Thanks for writing it.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Very interesting way to write this. I enjoyed reading it though! Wouldn't in the beginning Peter be 3 since there's three years between them?

Wildfire
Nikkster chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this is movie-verse. i've read the book and the going back thing isn't in the book

good job.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Absolutely perfect. I love anything that involves Edmund. Nearly made me cry, so touching.
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That is... so unbelievably SWEET. *sniffle* I'm not crying. 3
blerghy chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That's sad too!
Mikela chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aww! How cute!
Eroll chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
This so sweet. I really like it. It really shows the relationship between Peter and Edmund. Great fic!
Kili's Girl forever chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I think it was cute, it's just how I would picture Peter and Edmund to be. I like you Narnia stories but I have no idea what or who Doctor Who is. I'll make you a deal-I'll review all chapter's of your Narnia stories, if you review all chapter's of mine, Deal? Ok I'll stop. great story.

Anakin's girl 11
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Very sweet...my little brother is two years younger than me.

Maybe the word "kill" is a bit strong, although people do talk like that.

Strange...they're the ones who annoy you the most (maybe because they're always there ?) but you do whatever it takes for them too!