Reviews for A Little Thing Called Love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
thats t
SouleaterShinigami chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is so freaking cute~! I loves it~!
fungirl33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is so cute!
ebony-ivory-me chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Kyaa! I love it! Perfectly executed oneshot. Short, simple, and sweet. The point is clear, and I very much enjoyed reading it. Good job!
facepalm chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What the hell is this? What the fuck did I just read? What's WRONG with you? Okay, let me tell you something. GUYS CAN'T GET PREGNANT. I can only suspend my disbelief so much. Okay, so you attempt to justify it by saying Ash's gender changes. NO. People AREN'T frogs. They CAN'T change their gender. Furthermore, even if this were REMOTELY possible, how would he NOT NOTICE that his gender changes? YOU. FAIL. BIOLOGY. FOREVER.

AND you completely raped the canon. Like hardcore gangraped in a back alley. Isn't this show called POKEMON? Where the fuck are the Pokemon? Though if I were Pikachu, I'd get the fuck away from these dumbasses too. Ash's DAD? Where'd that come from?

Jesus Christ, I just died a little. Stop writing forever.
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 12/22/2008

Gary X Ash RULES!

You SO gotta continue!

This fic ROCKS~! _
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I loved this stoy you should make a seqeul
ASHGARY chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
mhmm

One month from now, Tyler will be getting word that he is going to have twin brothers soon...

if ash was raped, how do we know the babies are his?

GASP

I SMELL DRAMA.

teehee.
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw, Ash will look so pretty with that extra big belly!
Super S. Demon chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
looks down the list of gary x ash Mpreg XD they are all by you XD

good story
theflyingcat chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
haha! awesome story! I love how you sort of did it like from bigger years to smaller years! also your explanation of mpreg was well done! other people's explanations are really OUT THERE.
rainsoul chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This fic is the most disgusting, bizarre fic I've ever read!