Reviews for A Moment Forever
fanficfreak44.96 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really enjoyed this fanfic a lot it was so great i read it a second and a third time!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Lol. I knew she was really their daughter. :) great story.
sniff chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
thats hertwrenching
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I really liked this story; by far one of the best I have ever read. You did an amazing job writing, it really felt like I was reading a novel, not a fan fiction. So Congratulations and thank you for the wonderful read.

-The Digital Typhoon
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
*Tear* I really loved your story! It was a heartbreaker but I absolutely loved it!
Thalian chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
well done i liked it a lot!
nightmaiden chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Very good fic...

I wanted nothing, but to cry...

Well done.

I read this story a long time ago, but never review...please forgive me for that, but I'm here now, reviewing. Good fic...
a chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
i really love this story *looks up dreamily*
Violet Princess chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
That was sweet. I notice you tend to portay the characters often as adults, and I find that an interesting aspect of your work. Thank you for another beautifully woven piece of romantic fiction.
alliosn chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
o my god. that was great. i was almost crying. and ts really hard to get me to keep up the good work!
Blind Fath chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Another masterpiece once again
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Sweet! That was a really great story with an amazing ending. I think my first thought was something like that, but eventually I coudln't imagine the ending. But I did wonder how the "real" father new Faith's name when Tai and Sora had named her. That was really amazing. I think I may have already said that.
Boombubble chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Oh... That was so sweet... You got the feelings down perfect. Just for the record, no story can possibly be too sappy, and it is rare to see a guy with your belief system. My hat's off to you... That is it would be if I wore one.
leah chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
hi his is a great storyb i really liked the poem at the end of the story do u have anymore
fred chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
i lov ur story tiffany hahahahaha "i hate sorato go tairoa" hahahahahaha

soo funny heehee i bet that pregnant sean writes better stories than you do

your stories are wierd i bet that you dont know a lot about digimon you just say you do so people wont think your stupid but you are harharhar

you know all the people that wrote all those review porbably only wrote them because they are stoopie poopie p;oo sport people heeehee bft bft bft bft bft bft bft bft heehee i bet chester reads every single one of your stories you know tiffany i think you should write barney stories i think you would write really good barney stories i mean youu actually know everything about it but you dont tell that to anybody except chester and eddie that probably makes them love you even more you know i think that you should go out with eddie because he's a lot smarter than you are i mean like you haven't noticed for the past two years that eddie has been flirting with you anybody would would have noticed

but on the other hand chester is alot cuter with all the pimples on his face there just abnout as much as yours and those big thick glasses make him look just like harry potter and didn't you always like harry potter but he looks more like sorato huh and we all know how much you love sorato just like vernon and meilin or something from card captors heehee you both like cartoon characters heehee buh bai hahahahahahaha