Reviews for Butter Fly
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I found every chapter adorable and absolutely hilarious! Too cute for words! You haveta continue this! It's the fun of drabbles...
asdf chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
I love it. Thank you so much for writing this.
YukiraKing chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Oh that ending was priceless. They're painting the birdy pink. Haha. Like Alice in Wonderland. Great job. I really enjoyed that one!
YukiraKing chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Aww. So cute, but it was so sad for Tai, that he had to give her away, instead of her father. But a great story anyway.
YukiraKing chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
I love how Izzy is playing soccer on a computer. Rather than outside. Definitely a funny little story. Great job.
YukiraKing chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
It was definitely cute. I liked it, especially the common theme being a strawberry popsicle. It was great.
YukiraKing chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
They are enemies far too often, you're right. And this was so sweet and cute, talking about lilies. They sure must miss their digimon though. I didn't really get it at first, why she was so insistent on lilies, but I did get it before you announced it at the bottom, so no worries. Haha.
YukiraKing chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
I could tell which ones were talking, no worries. I liked this one. Nothing about it shouted out to me, making me love it, but I did like it. The whole premise of the tire swing was original, and made me smile.
YukiraKing chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
That was so cute. I love Izzy. He's my favourite, so any story featuring him (but not with another guy...in *that* way-no offense intended, I just don't think he'd swing that way) is in my good books. Great job. I love it.
YukiraKing chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I think it was good even without the digimon. _ I like a good Takari story, even though Kari isn't my favourite character. But great job with it!
YukiraKing chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
It was quite the interesting little tidbit. But I have to say that I never guessed it was Sora. I figured it was Mimi in New York with the way she was going on about being killed or something. But I did like it.
RabbitArchangel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I adore this story so much! I especially like Mimi/Sora friendship. And yes, Taiorato is love!
ARCtheElite chapter 9 . 10/23/2008
Amazing stories. Especially the last sentence.
BladeMasterAd chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Nice little drabble to end it off. Its too bad you arent going to be writing more digimon drabbles. Twas good while it lasted.
Squit Ayumin chapter 8 . 8/13/2006
Aw. :(

I still think that's awkward to ask your best mate to give away his ex-crush. I'd never do it, no matter how young he was when he had it.