Reviews for Kung Fu Fighting Peach
Harry chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
sonic whos sonic hes a fighting hedghog who got powers with mario and shoadow
StarVix chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ha! You love Pinky and the Brain, too! Don't bother to hide it; I know where that 'Sad Meals' crack came from! Lets all go to Kalamazoo!
Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Everybody loves Kung Fu Fighting...

(Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh)

'Cause it's So enlighting!

And that's all I know.
JOE chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I Do me duty! I review! Well it was funny_ Peach dont need a sensei like that! But I/m sure she can learn self defense w/ Mario! 0
Jyuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Um... where was the Kung Fu, all i got was Luigi and Mario stuck in a TV, maybe its a wrong link...
My hand fell of again chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Your a silly bunny arn,t you mr happy pants?

Tee hee,wheres the cheez?i wan,tn,t cheez,you said you had the cheez now gimmmi!(gnaws on my foot)

anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
ummm... I believe that this is your sequel to it instead of the story it's supose to be..
Rogon and I chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
But...I liked it a lot! It wasn't a waste of space. Keep writing, you're good at it!
The Mystery Squeezit chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
very funny
Blair chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Now THAT was nice, but what about Bowsers Big Spikes? Shouldn't Peach have been- No wait his belly... I'll be back, (Now I know how to beat up that life-sized plush Bowser in my room!) Here I comeowser! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sonic Dust chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This was pretty funny. I never woulda figured Peach for the martial arts type. Listen, can I try my hand at MSTing your fic? I'd rather have your permission. Please respond!
Robin Lee chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
well, at least SOME people can appreciate my wierdness. of course Luigi beat Mike...with...great amounts of...difficulty. and yes i am the author.
Tatl of Termina chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Yeah! You GO, Peach! _ This is a great fic!
rini chapter 1 . 5/29/2001