Reviews for Kung Fu Fighting Peach
Harry chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
sonic whos sonic hes a fighting hedghog who got powers with mario and shoadow
StarVix chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ha! You love Pinky and the Brain, too! Don't bother to hide it; I know where that 'Sad Meals' crack came from! Lets all go to Kalamazoo!
Me chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Everybody loves Kung Fu Fighting...

(Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh)

'Cause it's So enlighting!

And that's all I know.
JOE chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I Do me duty! I review! Well it was funny_ Peach dont need a sensei like that! But I/m sure she can learn self defense w/ Mario! 0
Jyuu chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Um... where was the Kung Fu, all i got was Luigi and Mario stuck in a TV, maybe its a wrong link...
My hand fell of again chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Your a silly bunny arn,t you mr happy pants?

BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOO!

Tee hee,wheres the cheez?i wan,tn,t cheez,you said you had the cheez now gimmmi!(gnaws on my foot)

WHE5E ARE MY CLOTHES?YOU EAT THEM DIDN,T YOU!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
ummm... I believe that this is your sequel to it instead of the story it's supose to be..
Rogon and I chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
But...I liked it a lot! It wasn't a waste of space. Keep writing, you're good at it!
The Mystery Squeezit chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
very funny
Blair chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Now THAT was nice, but what about Bowsers Big Spikes? Shouldn't Peach have been- No wait his belly... I'll be back, (Now I know how to beat up that life-sized plush Bowser in my room!) Here I comeowser! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Sonic Dust chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This was pretty funny. I never woulda figured Peach for the martial arts type. Listen, can I try my hand at MSTing your fic? I'd rather have your permission. Please respond!
Robin Lee chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
well, at least SOME people can appreciate my wierdness. of course Luigi beat Mike...with...great amounts of...difficulty. and yes i am the author.
Tatl of Termina chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Yeah! You GO, Peach! _ This is a great fic!
rini chapter 1 . 5/29/2001