Reviews for The Hall of Heroes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hahahahaha; on rereading years later, this is still an amazingly amusing fanfic.
llama chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
It was wonderful. I really liked Severus' "tiny, tiny stick".
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very weird and totally wonderful!
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
OMG, this is effing BRILLIANT. I love every word of it, from the Bllad of Severus the Small and his Tiny, Tiny Stick to the Birmingham weevil-breeder's daughter. I bow before you.
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
FYI, I rec'ed this on the a href" .com"one_bad_man/a LJ community today :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
“Oh, the sleek black hair!” the giantesses cry,
“The high-crowned nose!” the giantesses sigh.
Others may be tall,
But Severus the Small
Beats them all
With his tiny, tiny stick.
Don’t be fooled by his tiny, tiny stick!

Music by Richard Wagner.
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
T-t-tiny STICK! Oh, Gods, Snape would just be rolling in his grave if he he knew he'd be called something so unmanly and demeaning! And I do like the bit at the end, with hell being a fancy restaurante place. Tedious indeed. Severus deserves his place in the Hall of Heroes. He really does.
Thoriyan chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Really enjoyed this light-hearted fic. I lol'd. 9/10.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nothing short of brilliant. I love it :]

V.
Elsa2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Brilliant story. Reminds me of the old saying "Hell is other people". Great take on the giants!
angstbunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
What a wonderful and unusual story. I'm glad that Severus the Small ended up in the Hall of Heroes. Thank you for posting it.
Soladwi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
This was such a great story. A very unique and creative twist on mythology, and just an awesome way to end snape's story. Thanks.
Sekihara Tae chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hello!

This was recommended on the fangirl tour on LJ, and I definitely can see why. This was fun and original and so well written. I love that Snape has a ballad (featuring a tiny, tiny stick), and the depiction of the Death Eater Hell, and how they all think it's perfectly wonderful. That seems... incredibly fitting.

Glad I came by for a read. Thanks much!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Awesome! I love the Hall of Heroes and I desperately want to hear all 17 verses of Severus the Small and his Tiny, Tiny Stick. Also I love the idea that his life has been sufficiently peculiar that he has invitations to three different afterlives. Fabulous. Thanks for sharing. mg
mivums chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I really enjoyed this fic :)