Reviews for Enjoy your Nightmares
htr chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
awesome. actually, Murdoc would be 35 if 2D is 23, cause Murdoc is 12 years older than 2D.
WeirdsBestFriend chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
HAHA! Noodle's not dead! And now you KNOW IT!...if you've seen the melancholy hill video...or read the book Rise of the Ogre. Off that topic though, VERY good poem! Loooooved it! It was spectacular! Nice, short, right to point, and beautiful. :)) Great job! :))
Kiana Shames chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
lol, awesome!

I played that game too, and it made me giggle!

don't get me wrong, I love 2D to death, it's just, I can see Murdoc doing something like this, and even if it's so wrong, it still made me laugh! :)

have you played to unclogging the toilet game in his trailer?

Level 5 is hard.
Gae-ta chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love this poem. Rilly good, never get tired of it. Scares me o.0 Ps, know u don't wanna hear it but... Noodle isn't dead, look up wikipedia! *laughs maniacly and runs off*
Indigo chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
In the back of Rise of the Oger (sp?) Murdoc tells everyone that Noodle didn't really die.
XDeletemeX chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I love this poem!

(It made me cry... sniff)

Luv an peace from ETN
Dane Takahashi chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
actually noodle isn't dead...if you read the book rise of the ogre they show how she paracuted off the island so...yeah...anyway...yeah...she's alive
Gorillazbiggestfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
i like this story but is it a poem?
GORILLAZLOVER chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
woah...that was the most best thing I've read for a while...although it was SO short, it was dep...(snaps fingers) Great...wonderful...faves...
LoOnY-LeMoNs chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
yes, i know she is dead, but she will come back (so those two say) i hope the game is only a game, murdoc is a bastard for taking 2D's organs, he's just going to ruin them! I HATE MUDDS! and all my friends think he is great! woop-ti-doo! nice poem, so true!
Lil-Lyon chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
that is the weirdest yet funniest thing ... .