Reviews for From Dulles to Denver
Shadowteil chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This story made me laugh. That's good.
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Ah, so this is how it begins: Booth realising his feelings. Then telling her...if he gets the chance.

This is a nice one shot, just a character thinking with no complications.
hobbitberry chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was cute!
Blackchilder chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I would say hurry up with the story :-)
Pekingduk chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Yes, I'd like to read a Ch. 2 for this story. I like how you write Booth, broody Booth. You have such a great insight into the characters.
willowwood chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Great story, loved Booths thoughts about the air stewardess lmao. Right off to read 'From Denver to Dulles'
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
WOW I finally read the first story after I already read 2 and 3 but the others make a bit more sense now
Ronata chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
awesome story. i had read the sequel before this one so now the sequel makes a bit more sense. now i will move on to the 3rd installment. thanks
galena417 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I think this fits in well with the episode - I like the idea of Booth thinking of Brennan when he hears "Hot Blooded". I'm going on to the return trip now!
artigiano chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i think "From Denver to Dulles" would be an awesome story!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Dear P, Love it! Was ROTFL at the line "And he felt nothing! He needed medical attention, immediately!" ! Love the mental note idea, and yeah, I think you should write the sequel as your original idea 'cause your ideas are always awesome!

sincerely,

G :)
Carolyn chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Excellent. you should try working November Rain into a story! it is so perfect for them.
pagan-seijou chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I liked it! And I like the idea of a sequel.

pagan-seijou
pinkdangles8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Definitely a "From Denver to Dulles" is needed. This is great. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Micky Fine chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I so want a Denver to Dulles. Please oh pretty please?