Reviews for Twisted StoryArch Masterpiece Theater
redwalgrl-RG chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. XD I loved everything in this chapter (Marta who?). And of course, seeing Riza's pure genius (har har) to shoot Archer in the non-metal side (seriously though, how the hell was he alive? He wasn't even a main character until then! And even now he's not considered main!)

Excellent work. I laughed so hard I cried. XD
Aequus Koala chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Sigh. I feel sorry for Rose. D8

BUT! Everything else in here (and I'll admit, some of the Rose-hate was funny..) was a hilarious twist to the anime plot.
Freddo the Amoeba chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
I would honestly start laughing if my friend described it like that. (Even though I would probably be the friend, xP.)
RayeMaru chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
lol. i like the Jay and Silent Bob thing. nice work!

Jaa ne!
Smoe chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
xDD! I have a headache now from laughing so hard. Because you seem to update everything so fast, and that's good, don'tgetmeright, I really .. can't think of anything to say other than perfectly done. :3
Picture chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
That was hilarious. Truly side splitting. Although the part about the tea and crumpets in the first chapter made me go and get some actual tea. After that I was glued and I never stopped laughing.
FreakyWannabes chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
:( Poor Rose! Yeesh, you must really have something against her, don't you?
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 5/17/2006

My God.

I'm going to die laughing.

Smoe chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Ohmige. It's amazing. Awesome. I love all of your Fullmetal fics, really, but this one is just hilarious. xD! I actually understood every part of it, and it's almost creepily funny. Almost. If you are, continue, 'cause, you know what, I have a cliff here and that climber isn't getting any higher. :3