Reviews for Kikumaru Hair Care
Karitsa chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hahaha that was funny
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Kya! Kawaii golden pair kawaii! Yayayay!
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hm...Eiji with blonde streaks...Regardless. Eiji will always be cute. Always. As will Oishi. And they are even cuter together.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It was funny. Good job on the characters! I just don't think Kikumaru's sister would dye someone's hair without their permission.
theembarrassingone chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Cute
Thin-K chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Another cute one! (Also going down to fav's! It has been so long ago since I last read a Golden Pair fic! _)

I loved it!

Huggies

Kana
Ray chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hey! I love your writing! I wanna translate Kikumaru Hair Care and Not a Problem into Chinese so that more people will come to know your fantastic writing. Is that okay? I'll publish your name and the links of course!
Kibou-chan40 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aww, poor Eiji! He really does care a lot about his hair. I think the kiss at the end was a little awkward... I definitely would have built up to it more. I love how even though it was 3rd person, you could still hear Oishi's style of voice clearly thoughout the piece. Good job!

-Kibou-chan
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Eiji is too cute, ne? _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I can't imagine red with light blonde highlights but i sure like Eiji when he had the white hair.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw! That's cute! I was thinking of writing a fanfic where one of the guys gets their hair BURNED off, one of them gets their hair colored (accidentally, I didn't KNOW there was dye in that shampoo!), etc. You think I should do it?

-Old Fiat
nightmare rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
hahaha! i like this one! now if only it wasnt a oneshot...drn it...oh well...i think he'd look even better with black highlights lol! ja ne! _
Sakura Tenkou chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Change Oishi to fishy? That's something new... Well, he does have pet fishies XD. It's nice! Are you gonna write where Eiji faces his teammates with his new hair color?
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
xD yes they are SO cute! xD oi love them!
Satsume chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Kawaii _

too bad it was so small... i wonder how eiji hair looked.. i mean... it must have been so strange!... anyway... it was a really lovely fanfic..

hope you can write more about golden pair

see ya