Reviews for Kikumaru Hair Care
Karitsa chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Hahaha that was funny
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Kya! Kawaii~ golden pair kawaii! Yayayay!
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hm...Eiji with blonde streaks...Regardless. Eiji will always be cute. Always. As will Oishi. And they are even cuter together.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
It was funny. Good job on the characters! I just don't think Kikumaru's sister would dye someone's hair without their permission.
theembarrassingone chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Thin-K chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Another cute one! (Also going down to fav's! It has been so long ago since I last read a Golden Pair fic! _)

I loved it!

Ray chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hey! I love your writing! I wanna translate Kikumaru Hair Care and Not a Problem into Chinese so that more people will come to know your fantastic writing. Is that okay? I'll publish your name and the links of course!
Kibou-chan40 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Aww, poor Eiji! He really does care a lot about his hair. I think the kiss at the end was a little awkward... I definitely would have built up to it more. I love how even though it was 3rd person, you could still hear Oishi's style of voice clearly thoughout the piece. Good job!

pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Eiji is too cute, ne? _
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I can't imagine red with light blonde highlights but i sure like Eiji when he had the white hair.
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Aw! That's cute! I was thinking of writing a fanfic where one of the guys gets their hair BURNED off, one of them gets their hair colored (accidentally, I didn't KNOW there was dye in that shampoo!), etc. You think I should do it?

-Old Fiat
nightmare rose chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
hahaha! i like this one! now if only it wasnt a oneshot...drn it...oh well...i think he'd look even better with black highlights lol! ja ne! _
Sakura Tenkou chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Change Oishi to fishy? That's something new... Well, he does have pet fishies XD. It's nice~! Are you gonna write where Eiji faces his teammates with his new hair color?
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
xD yes they are SO cute! xD oi love them!
Satsume chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Kawaii _~

too bad it was so small... i wonder how eiji hair looked.. i mean... it must have been so strange!... anyway... it was a really lovely fanfic..

hope you can write more about golden pair

see ya