Reviews for Recognition
Section8grl chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
When I first watched the series I was a Mal/Inara fan, but after I watched the film I switched to Mal/River. Looking back the Mal/Inara thing always seemed a bit forced, but Mal/River seems more natural. Probably down to the chemistry between Nathan Fillion and Summer Glau.

Anyway, great story. Loved it!
Hartabound chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
A very well written fic. Enjoyed it immensely thanks.
lonelyeyedgrrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was beautiful! You really captured their voices well.

“Showering in your bunk. Got it, sir.” (I laughed out loud!) I love the description of Zoe's "Cheshire Cat smile".

I was really sad for Mal and for River at the end. But I hope you'll write more soon :)
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
"Give me my sin again..." I LOVED IT. Absolutely and completely loved it, though uncertain how I feel about Mal and River (curious though I am to see what it could mean and do) I LOVE how you write and how you wrote and everything satisfying about this. Thank you, good luck and keep writing, PLEASE!

Cheers Jen
hereswith chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh, this is beautiful, the characterisations are just perfect, and your style of writing is lovely, with wonderful descriptions and imagery. I liked the sad, melancholic tone here, as well. Great work!
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This was really very sad, in more ways than one.

As a Mal/River shipper, I usually spend most of my time writing about the ways in which they can make things work. Occasionally, though, if only to keep some perspective, it's probably good for me to read something that talks about the reasons that they can't. And there are more than a few.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh wow! I am a huge Mal/River shipper and that was just Wow!

Hope you do more along these lines. *sigh*