Reviews for Haunted By the Past
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2018
I know how you like to torture My Bobby, but I am happy that you portrayed him as the strong, beautiful man that he is. This was well done.
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
SO they just let the physco go! After he kidnapped your best friend ! So unlikely
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Okay you keep saying that Eames would make a bad hostage but so far she hasnt done anything to back that up she is still with bill and hasnt beat him to a pulp
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
well that got my attention
SpyAgent001 chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Very nice. I think that you did a very nice job writing of how Alex & Bobby dealt with the aftermath of Bill. I love the Alex & Bobby interaction, especially at the end.
Also, points for quoting part of my favorite passage in the Bible! It fits well here.

L
WRATH77 chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
phew, this story kept me one edge! i would like to know what was bills problem, that sick fucker! nice job!
Medea Callous chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
If she asks who's driving, wouldn't that tip Bill off that Goren's not alone?
svgurl410 chapter 21 . 12/11/2008
That was fabulous. I really loved this story. Poor Bobby. Bill is such an ass and I hated him for making him run around the first time. I love Alex and how she smacked him and kept him in his place.

I'm glad that Bill's dead though and that Goren was fine. And it was nice how he didn't want Alex to be consumed by hatred.

Wonderful job!
rainy angellz chapter 20 . 6/15/2006
Aw.. :) Great story as always.
blucougar57 chapter 21 . 6/12/2006
Fin?

Wonderful job, and that was a beautiful finish.

LOL

'Experiment was about to become his new favourite word...'

I loved that. Just the right touch of humour after so much sombreness. What a great story this has been. You always excel, and when I think you've done your best, you go and outdo yourself. I really look forward to your next tale.
Beaglicious chapter 21 . 6/12/2006
Very nice job with the ending. I was very impressed with the headstone markers, and what Bobby had to say about them. And of course, I was glad to see Alex let go of her hate so she and Bobby could move forward. Nice job! :-)
Angelfirenze chapter 21 . 6/10/2006
Awesome. That's all I can say.
tigerlily124 chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Good story! Thanks for posting it!
boohoo650 chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Good closure. 'Nuff said.
csisvujunkie chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Another wonderful story. You are definitely my favorite author on this series.