Reviews for Douleur et Bonte
NinMetro chapter 17 . 2/1
Very Good! I do Hope you will continue , and finish this story . You are a very talented writer...Should you ever Publish an Original Novel ,Please, let me know , I would love to read it .
shinyadoll chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This is interesting to me...I shall read more...

And by the way, I read Author's notes. :D You also mentioned a magic word or two: Malice Mizer *dies*
dhampir65 chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
interesting so far... maybe i missed it or not but it felt like the town is barren except for the nuns that live in the church. i do recall you mentioned that the people that live there are afraid of the night (makes a lot of sense!)..
dhampir65 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
this is definitely one of the best fics i've read in a while!... i do wonder tho how did the vampire get in? aren't they suppose to be afraid of the cross?...hmmmm
theimpracticalgirl chapter 13 . 2/18/2012
OH, MY GOD!

-freaking out-

yeshyeshyeshyesh
theimpracticalgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You want a flame? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

First of all, yo, vampire is NOT spelled with a y, but with an i, ya know? Got that from Twilight, so it's the word.

Two. VampIres can't enter a church.

Three. What nun knows how to shoot?

Four. I'm just joshing ya, I really like this and am going to keep reading. :D
Kitala chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
Oh, crazy. Interesting twist!
IVIaedhros chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
This reminds me of Silent Hill somewhat...
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Some minor spelling/grammar errors here and there, but otherwise nothing to complain about...looks pretty interesting...and I DO indeed read those author notes.
nautikitti chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
nice i dont really understand much though
Kitala chapter 11 . 4/22/2007
Wonderful chapter! I love the interactions between D and Adelaide.

Right on!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
Excellent job, Kusumita-dono. You've kept D in character which isn't that easy to do sometimes because, at least for me, I like to give him more human emotions or reactions. Just one thing bugged me and it's not grammar related. I don't think the Christian reiligon would be around in the future because as the books point out, humanity has forgotten what the cross represents therefore negating Christianity and the Ressurection. Other than that I loved your story and you are in every way a greater writer than this one. Keep up the good work.
Zammy chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
Hm, usually D has a nack for know if this are poisened or not, lol, Please update soon, Please, preaty please, PLEASE!
Kitala chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
Ooh, very descriptive. I loved it! Wasn't it Elizabeth Bathory though, not Anastasia?
sunbune chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
Hi! It's nice to catch up on this story, it's been a while!

anyway: Adelaide! How could you? But of course D isn't dead.

The bloody countess continues to creep the heck out of me. Shiver... she's so awful! I hope D kills her! Or maybe Adelaide could kill her? Then maybe I'd forgive Adelaide for stabbing D.

Things are getting darker and darker... but keep writing!