Reviews for Broken
Mockingbyrd chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
This story was so amazing. You are an amazing writer. This idea I feel has never been done so well and so expertly. What an amazing, emotional story. Excellent job!
Von chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
This story was horribly sad.. or rather, the end was. :D

Nothing depresses me more than the 'and Sam got with the bartender and they had kiddies and yay for happy endings'.

That said, I DID like how Sam never truly recovered from Dean's death. That he DIDN'T magically recover just because he had a wife now.

And then, I feel angry and sad that he was forced to life a half-life of grief and loss and depression because.. what? Dean didn't want him to die?

And now Little!Dean got set on a path of lonliness and without even a brother to love and be loved by like his namesake had.

So, congratulations on writing a damned powerful story! :D And DAMN you for making it so nauseatingly depressing! :D
Jennygeee chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Oh my! I have just read your so beautifully written story, I am so emotional right now, I only just managed to read the last chapter - I could hardly see the page through my tears! You have a rare talent OD and thank you for sharing it with us. I have added you to my favourite author's list.
Poaetpainter chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
I know this was written a ways ago, but it's still good now as it was then
buffyaddict chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
gack. this story killed me. i am surrounded by kleenex. it was just...beautiful. i've been working my way through all your stories and if i was a good person i'd leave feedback for all of them (and maybe i will someday). your writing is kick ass. that's all. the conversations between dean and sam make me laugh and they make me cry. i send you a thousand thank yous for writing these stories and sharing them with fans. in the life i've invented in my head i'm going to quit my job and read your fanfic for a living.

thanks. you rock.
casus17 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
That was so completely amazing. Your writing skills are awesome. I read this one ages ago, before I actually had an account, and...omg, it was just as good the second time.

I loved those little one liners you had dotted all over the place. The ones that just made you go, God, I'm gonna cry now.

Incredible story.

casus17
supernaturalfan chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Hi, I realise that it is a while since you wrote this story, but I only just found it. I wanted to tell you how much I hated reading it because you made me cry! Honestly I thought it was great but I did cry, and in fact am still crying now while writing this. I loved the whole premise of the story and the emotion you put into it was so real. I have a problem sometimes with grammar and spelling- if something is spelt wrong, or used incorrectly, it annoys me. But in your story everything was perfect.

I have to go now to find some kleenex, but once the sobbing stops, I hope to read some more of your stories. Maybe, just for me, your stories should carry a government health warning!

Thanks again for such a memorable story.

Carol
SNeaky54 chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
I thoroughly loved your story! It was amazing how you gave us just a little at a time, and every time I thought I knew what was really going on, you changed it up! The way you had Dean pull the memories out of Sam, a little at a time, letting Sam remember them on his own, was wonderful! After I learned they had ‘salted and burned’ Dean’s body (and we all know what that means – that Dean isn’t haunting Sam) then you slowly showed us how he could still be with Sam. I loved the idea of Sam using the part of Dean that is still in Sam – his spirit – as the catalyst for his ‘hallucinations’. Also loved that Sam was able to leave the hunting behind and have a long and normal (as normal as a Winchester can have) life – and wasn’t Dean, Jr. (mini-hunter?) a great way to bring the story full circle.
M.Kena chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Never have I cried so hard at a written story, ever. And I'm very angry today, so to turn me into a complete and total mess of tears... you write emotion AMAZINGLY well.

That was so good! So sad! Omg, I loved it.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I was a little apprehensive, like a lot of people, to read your story when I found out that Dean was dead, because I can't imagine one brother without the other. I am extremely glad that I did. Your story was beautifully written, although some parts were rough because I felt really bad for Sam. I don't think I have the words to really describe it...maybe, it was gracefully written. Sam's situation was presented believably. Just how I would imagine Sam Winchester to react, especially after "Faith". Thank you for a wonderfully written piece.
lizzie chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
wow, i actually still have tears falling after reading that, it was amazingly good - really moving and touching, you write beautifully. the end was totally heart breaking, im actaully on the verge of crying just thinking about it. that was such a gorgeous piece of writing, thank you for writing it!
red121 chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Wow, what a tear jerker. I am totally NOT a crier, but this story really got me. Great job with creating such emotional impact without being at all sappy. Thanks for the story
Gem chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
I put off reading this story for so long because stories about one of the brothers trying to deal with the loss of the other are just too painful.

But I am extremely glad to have read your story. It is beautifully written and completely broke my heart so many times.

I don't really have the words to say how good this was and how much it made me feel.

Thankyou and please write many many more.

corneroffandom chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
*wipes eyes* I coincidently was listening to Goo Goo Doll's Long way down as I finished reading this. Have you ever heard it? It's fitting. The last few lines in it is like, "I don't think I'll make it on my own..." Tres sad. Very good though.
Shuna B chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Wow. I love this story eventhough it made me cry.

That ending was spot on, just like the rest of it!

Well Done.