Reviews for In the Dead of Night
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw, sweet, mushy, good stuff. Can't ever go wrong with it! x3 Well, I thought this was very cute, just the two of them. I love that couple, too! Oh, and I'm sorry I'm reviewing long after you posted this! I was getting bored, looking for stories, and I came upon this somehow. Well, I thought this was just adorable! But then again, I love love! Haha. :D Really good story!
euphoria6a chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I love Roxas and Namine...and this fic. It's awesome!
numina chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I DO love Roxas and Namine... the ficcy's sad but well-written... sniff I really love it, keep it up, dude
The Pistol Symphany chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Glad this was one of my first KH fics. Gave me a Magic Smile. And don't consider this fluffy. I've been around Teen Titans fanfiction. .:le shudder:.

Again, good job.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Yes I do luv Roxas and Namine very much. This was such a sad and sweet romance dealing with the both of them as Nobodies. Very nice work, espically with your words.
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Ahh, this made me sigh sadly at the end. Isn't it horrible what's happened to them? It's not fair, I really liked Roxas too. And I do like these guys, nothing's ever been their fault. And yet, they're dragged down to face something they don't know how to deal with. I loved this, very nice. Keep it up!

favorites

(Because this story roxs like that)
Gone and not returning chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is definitely a sweet one-shot. I like it. Its written well, the two sound in character, and its on one of my fav couples. This is an adorable couple and Roxas is my fav character from the KH series. Nice work _
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Cute, weird, but cute.
Iridaceae chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
OMG! this was so beautiful!1 i absolutely LOVED it.

[favesfavesfaves]

this is so cute. you portray Roxas and Naminé so well! wonderful work, write more soon!

iRiDC
EarthboundAngel chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
God that was beautiful. Beautiful and amazing. Props!