Reviews for Harry Potter and the Saiyan Heritage
R chapter 13 . 7/11
I simply must post my opinion.

1st- Why the fuck did you use the abominable "Baby" arc from DBZ? It was horrible!

2nd- SSJ4? Harry is a fucking kid! A regular saiyan form would be a stretch.

3rd- Harry's attitude is ridiculous. While I LOVE the fact that he plays guitar, his character is woefully inconsistent. He acts like he is so impressive, and then he gets manhandled by a girl barely a fraction of his power.

4th- If you are going to make an evil/controlling Dumbles, at least make him competent in his decision making. Antagonizing Harry is not smart. It can't work.
vmcclure2 chapter 15 . 5/15
Yeah, it's a case of the creative side of your brain is a super fast dictation machine, and your hands are merely scrambling to get the 1st part written down. If any of the world's writers were as fast as their brains at just writing down all of what their brains conceive, they would have twice more of their material published

Vaguely, this version is how you want to spell this word, "dehydrated" or "dehydration" was spelled correctly.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 4/11
*tilts head* besides that this should be in the crossover section ya really should revive and update this or at least put up a notice so someone else can take over this story and complete it '
Aura fighter chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
NOOOOO! ITS OVER :(
FMAlover32 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
UPDATE!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
harry potter: becoming godly one second at a time
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Dumbledore is a ...

Kaito is hungry to eat
Remzal Von Enili chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Kill dumbles please
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
Awe bloody hell,so Ginny is a tattling prat too?

On the other hand,this is just bloody brilliant. Update soon if you can.
Dracowoman chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
please update soon
Olaf74 chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Please continue it very soon!
Nyumun chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
No la dejes hasta ahí

amo a tu fic
Eternalscibe41 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
the characters are too gary-stu, and ron, etc too weak and stupid, btw it allah not alla!
crazyjim87 chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
i like your story and i was wondering when are you going to update it. I would like to read more of it
FireFriday chapter 16 . 11/28/2010