Reviews for Dust in the Wind
friendly chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
As always nice job...
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Well, as much as I am tired of everyone killing off John, and they probably will, that was very well written with nice ending.
girlofcandy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
that so sad *sobbing* damn am so sensitive today ( *sniffling* this story was so good!
Ty chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I liked it, but I think I would've liked more descriptive details in the part with the brothers in the hospital. I got the impact of the emotion. You communicated that really well. But for some reason, I couldn't see it when Dean told Sam that their Dad was dead. I think I need the sense of the hospital more. Like the beeps of the monitors punctuating your heart beat and the deep breaths you take to calm yourself interrupted by the bustling of nurses making too much noise as they work. Things like that keep the story grounded for me when emotions are getting chaotic. Just a suggestion. I really liked it, but I still hope that maybe there Dad's okay.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
How about, loved it? That was really good. I think it ranks up there with any of the best! Keep writing! Thanks.
PrincessNothing3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Aw, I am still crying from reading this story! it was so damn good, I just had to read it, I couldn't stop. Even though I haven't watched the season finale yet...Aw...
Lurkinshdws chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Well, I like it. Good job as usual. Can't wait for the other story.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
What can i say Dawn, you are by far my fav. Author, i have put an alert on you, and cant wait for your next story. This one moved me beyond what im use to.

Kaewi chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Really good Tag. I also love JDM and the character he plays, but I think if he dies it might be right for the series. Either that or he lives and changes his ways, as a kind of wake up call.

I kinda wish there were more brotherly bonding parts (right before the epilogue), but the Tag was great for its purpose. I hope it turns out something like this did! Amazing writing, once again. Your characters are always bang on.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
i liked it but i still hope john doesnt die. i love john! sob!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
You did a great job. I don't think I can wait four months for the season opener. I loved the story
Beth chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
ok I think you need to add a warning on this one cause I didn't have any tissues and I had to use a sock... and I think it was a dirty on...ew! Other then that it was awesome so very sad but very touching and lots of good brotherly love!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I liked the story...
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I loved this so much. All the tears and brotherly love were wonderful. Just perfect.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Made me tear up. LOL. Very very good. I can't wait until next season starts up. LOL. Happy Writing!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »