Reviews for Meltdown at Vierna Four
bj babcock chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
I'm hooked. Can't wait for the next installment.
PrincessSaturntoo lazy to click the link next to this box and sign in chapter 5 . 1/11/2002
NOOOOOO! You can't stop it there! I HATE cliffhangers! Except, of course, when I make them. _

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story! I wish I still had my author alert. *sob*

Well, next time you post(which will hopefully be soon) I will(hopefully) know and come and read it. v
PrincessSaturnstill not signed in chapter 4 . 1/11/2002
Thank God there is another chapter! Kirk can't die... again. lol
PrincessSaturntoo lazt to sign in chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
This story just keeps getting better and better!
PrincessSaturnnot signed in chapter 2 . 1/11/2002
Creapy.
PrincessSaturnnot signed in chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
This is very interesting. I'm glad there is more so I don't have to wait in suspence to find out what Checov found.

*cat meows* BE QUIET! I gave you food! What do you want? You have water! Trust me. You don't want to go outside. There's a foot of snow out there!

*clears throat* Uh.. sorry about that. Now, where was I? Oh yes. I'm glad I don't have to wait for more until I reach the last chapter that has been posted.

Well, I guess I'll stop taking you time. I'll review the next chapter too!
May Solo chapter 5 . 7/6/2001
Great fic. Keep writing.
Saturn's Gemini chapter 5 . 6/15/2001
When are you going to update?
Saturn's Gemini chapter 5 . 5/31/2001
That was such a creepy chapter. Please put in the next chapter so that I can read it, I want to find out what happens!
Saturn's Gemini chapter 4 . 5/30/2001
That was a really good chapter!
Saturn's Gemini chapter 3 . 5/29/2001
When are you going to post up the next chapter?I so want to hear what happens!
Saturn's Gemini chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
This chapter was really well-written, but sort of boring. Nothing really exciting happens. I think you should try to upload two chapters at a time instead of just one. Otherwise, this story is really starting to develope well.
Saturn's Gemini chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
Please write more! This chapter was soooo cool. I think you make a very good writer, even if you wrote this store a long time ago.
drewbug chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
i'd love to read more. keep it coming ;)
Saturn's Gemini chapter 2 . 5/24/2001
I hope you put up ther next chap.